• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Glee (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
The new season seems pretty shit

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
Unique is brilliant, she's as good as any Glee character thus far but the the rest of new cast are pretty lazy copies of the previous generation. Also don't see why they kept Blaine on when he was only introduced to solve a crux in Kurt's character development and now Kurt is gone. I think whether episodes or good or bad, this season, will be decided chiefly by what songs they decide to do.

Lentern

HSC
Unique is brilliant, she's as good as any Glee character thus far but the the rest of new cast are pretty lazy copies of the previous generation. Also don't see why they kept Blaine on when he was only introduced to solve a crux in Kurt's character development and now Kurt is gone. I think whether episodes or good or bad, this season, will be decided chiefly by what songs they decide to do.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I don't like the guy that plays Unique though.

Also, you may find out why in a few episodes. (also, because Blaine is (was) amazing!)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
is this because blaine banged another guy or have i missed something?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
let's be serious though they should just scrap the whole of mckinley no one cares

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
I agree about the new cast, and although i don't like unique that much, she offers something different compared to the other new people. Also, the rachel's love interest storyline in NY seems forced. Anyway, have you guys seen this? I cringed a little><

Lentern

HSC
I think you're all being very harsh and unkind. Except towards Blaine where you need to be harsher. But seriously I think you're all invested in the old cast and reluctant to begin emotionally investing in the new generation which is normal but its unfair to dismiss them as bad or whatever merely because you've got some rose tinted memory of the glory days. There's strength in the new generation. It reminds me a bit of the Simpsons, you can either have this conservative, crusty old view of what it's supposed to be like and any variance from that gets scorned as shark jumping, or you can sit down with a view to enjoy the show and if you do you'll find it to still alternates happily between bouncy fun segments and heart wrenching sentimentality.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
hey look it's been like a month since it aired in the us, and i haven't a clue what is going on on au tv

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
nah i hate everyone, in fact i hate the entire show, so i fail to see how i have rosetinted glasses

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
alternatively create a whole seperate show about kurt and rachel in NYC then we can all be happy

SanjoyM

HSC
LOL ^ Want more RACHEL and KURT!!
I think it was probably better when Rachel was in new directions.....
Now, the group seems empty lol
Nevertheless, some really great performers!!

Can't wait till next Thursday!!!! "The role you were born to play" is going to be aired xD
Honestly, just want to hear Rachel's voice more, perhaps even Amber and Nayara (What happened to them?)

SanjoyM

HSC
I agree about the new cast, and although i don't like unique that much, she offers something different compared to the other new people. Also, the rachel's love interest storyline in NY seems forced. Anyway, have you guys seen this? I cringed a little><
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Can't wait:D

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I think you're all being very harsh and unkind. Except towards Blaine where you need to be harsher. But seriously I think you're all invested in the old cast and reluctant to begin emotionally investing in the new generation which is normal but its unfair to dismiss them as bad or whatever merely because you've got some rose tinted memory of the glory days. There's strength in the new generation. It reminds me a bit of the Simpsons, you can either have this conservative, crusty old view of what it's supposed to be like and any variance from that gets scorned as shark jumping, or you can sit down with a view to enjoy the show and if you do you'll find it to still alternates happily between bouncy fun segments and heart wrenching sentimentality.
nah, I'm always nice.
Not really, I think it's more that the Jake Puckerman story line shits me, and apart from that and his love interest with the new girl, there hasn't been much of a story there. So there is no connection to be made.
Also, some of the new Simpsons episodes are good and some are bad and then some of the old ones are good and bad too, but I think more are bad in the newer ones (or they just aren't as funny as they have previously been).
But let's not go there.

hey look it's been like a month since it aired in the us, and i haven't a clue what is going on on au tv
they're airing the Australian ones do that we'll have minimal breaks.
I.e. when American viewing comes back from the break Australia will be a few days behind or something.

alternatively create a whole seperate show about kurt and rachel in NYC then we can all be happy
Yeah, then maybe they will have to make the stories at McKinley good instead of relying on R&K's part to have a good story and then just have singing at school, which is what they're doing now.

LOL ^ Want more RACHEL and KURT!!
I think it was probably better when Rachel was in new directions.....
Now, the group seems empty lol
Nevertheless, some really great performers!!

Can't wait till next Thursday!!!! "The role you were born to play" is going to be aired xD
Honestly, just want to hear Rachel's voice more, perhaps even Amber and Nayara (What happened to them?)
Mercedes hasn't been on an episode yet, has she?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)