glee (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
what do you guys think of it? I think its not bad, some funny parts and some not so funny.

anyways, only 1 episode has been shown in Australia and ive just been downloading the rest of the season (its only up to episode 3) from torrents and so far its been pretty good.

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I didn't like the premier, but my friends have watched other eps and love it.

zerocool

HSC
I am in love with this show already. It's hilarious and a lot of the comedy is subtle, which makes it more clever. I am not really liking the fact that channel 10 repeated the premier again though, they showed it once, now move on. I mean I love it... but like always we're behind, bleeeh.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
lol

i watched like 2mins of it n i switched it off...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm finding its alright. The songs are pretty good covers overall. And there's enough character and story to make it worthwhile. I'll be watching again this week.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm finding its alright. The songs are pretty good covers overall. And there's enough character and story to make it worthwhile. I'll be watching again this week.

EDIT: Double Post :(

zerocool

HSC
Completely agree. I never thought I could possibly love any cover of a Journey song nearly as much as I love the original, but Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing was amazing. It had a great harmony to it. If you're enjoying the songs, definitely continue watching, the numbers in this show are fantastic.

I'll definitely be buying the soundtrack when it comes out.

zerocool

HSC
^ Yeah I don't feel that episode 3 was as strong as the other 2 episodes but I did enjoy it to some extent... that Dakota Stanley guy was a douche lol and it was funny how Rachel told him. Oh and the Acafellas! They were so good. It was really funny when Mercedes did the song Bust Your Windows and how bewildered Kurt looked after she busted his window haha.

Is it just me or was the scene really Bring It On-ish? I mean, they didn't have enough money so the cheerleaders called for a car wash to get the money to be able to get that dance choreographer. I don't know, but Bring It On really came to mind lol.

I enjoyed episode 2 a lot though. I love how they're bringing in the Rachel and Finn coupling idea, I reckon they'd make for a cute couple. Oh and how much did you love when they did Push It?! Oh my gosh that was the best scene. Cracked me up.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I never thought I could possibly love any cover of a Journey song nearly as much as I love the original, but Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing was amazing.
Same. As soon as I saw the ad for it, I wanted a copy of that song. The teachers acoustic song at the end was really good as well. The name of it has slipped my mind though.

Is it just me or was the scene really Bring It On-ish?
Yeah, I found that as well.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
ep 4? reckon they will perform their first dance in the tourny?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
It was fucking hilarious tonight. The whole gridiron scene at the end of the game was the best scene in the entire series so far. And I was lolling through Sue's TV show appearances, and when she was telling the teachers about it back at school. I am a sucker for shows like these. It's great escapism for an hour.

HeadOfDaClass

HSC
N/A
I haven't watched this show yet but I have heard awesome things about it..maybe ill put it on the list for this week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)