Girls Girls Girls... (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
god ziff...does your whole life revolve around that site or something!!! thats at least the 3rd time you've posted it in the past couple of days! get over it dude

Ziff

HSC
N/A
No, but it is a very good and accurate theory which ought to be taken into consideration.

You seem to be stuck on the train of thought that allows people to get used by others for their own emotional gain. You haven't actually come up with anything to refute it except for trying to explain it away as "oh you're just bitter" or something which reflects that sentiment. Not a very good attitude is it?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
k,
1) i dont care about the site....you may think its good..but i dont give a flying fuck
2) that's to me, yeah? how on earth do you get that idea from what i say??
just caus i dont like you doesnt mean im 'stuck on that train of thought'...

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ziff said:
No, but it is a very good and accurate theory which ought to be taken into consideration.
I'm with Ziff on this one.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
alby said:
get over it dude
alby said:
just caus you hate the gong doesnt mean you have to hate people who live down here!!
alby said:
oh btw...ziff....get over the whole 'there's no such thing as unrequited love, everything's technical & related to that site' crap.....just caus your love life's a shit hole doesnt mean you have to tell us we're wrong & have to update our standards or whatever bull crap you said....
Merely trying to explain away something that has been said with your ingrained notions of romance or how you believe relationships work doesn't help the debate as to what Dezzy should do.

See, my helpful links explain the situation. These can then be interpreted or acted upon as he wishes. You on the other hand are scared of refuting the evidence provided within this site and hence resort to personal attacks or explaining away the issue using a cliched one liner.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Shutup Ziff!! Its Obvious That You're An Idiot Face!
Oh that's a little mean.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
are u ripping off "without a face"? haha nah just trying to stir shit:)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Some cheeses smell bad. Like blue vein.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Ziff said:
Merely trying to explain away something that has been said with your ingrained notions of romance or how you believe relationships work doesn't help the debate as to what Dezzy should do.

See, my helpful links explain the situation. These can then be interpreted or acted upon as he wishes. You on the other hand are scared of refuting the evidence provided within this site and hence resort to personal attacks or explaining away the issue using a cliched one liner.
my "ingrained notions of how romance", which many other people have been brought up with and share, mind you..dont actually have anything to do with dez's situation....his situation is something about confusion, my 'notions' (dont know exactly what ones you're specifically referring to...but anyway) are probably more about the 'idealistic', romantic relationships/love. & i dont remember mentioning them in this thread anyway

your "helpful LINK" may be agreed upon by some other members (one other for now)..but as i said before, i havent bothered to look at that site much (once, but i got bored)...and therefore, i obviously dont give a flying fuck about the contents and dont particularly care if the 'evidence' can be refuted or not (plus the whole "intellectual whores" puts me off)
& my posts arent 'one liners' as you call them....they're just referring to the fact that i dont give a damn about you or your link

Ziff

HSC
N/A
alby said:
my "ingrained notions of how romance", which many other people have been brought up with and share, mind you..dont actually have anything to do with dez's situation....his situation is something about confusion, my 'notions' (dont know exactly what ones you're specifically referring to...but anyway) are probably more about the 'idealistic', romantic relationships/love. & i dont remember mentioning them in this thread anyway

your "helpful LINK" may be agreed upon by some other members (one other for now)..but as i said before, i havent bothered to look at that site much (once, but i got bored)...and therefore, i obviously dont give a flying fuck about the contents and dont particularly care if the 'evidence' can be refuted or not (plus the whole "intellectual whores" puts me off)
& my posts arent 'one liners' as you call them....they're just referring to the fact that i dont give a damn about you or your link
So you haven't even bothered to read the literature on the subject.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
you can do harsher than that! lol
but thanks for taking my side anyway

ps. chris....lovely change of topic lol
cheese is yummy...blue vein's just off camembert (mmm camembert's yummy lol)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Why is it that when meat smells like feet it's bad but when cheese smells like feet it's good?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I just like the fact that i'm not part of it for once.

dezzy

HSC
Ziff said:
Why is it that when meat smells like feet it's bad but when cheese smells like feet it's good?
lol...its all about maturity...matured cheese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)