Girls Girls Girls... (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
So there's this girl right.
There's a really long story- but i'll chop it down for you!
I tell her i like her (about 3 months ago) - she tells me she doesnt like me.
About 4 weeks later, she tells me she likes me.
I get excited!
We get closer.
She aviods the topic of me and her.
She tells me to back off. Then 2 days laters tells me she doesnt like me
We stop talking for about 2 weeks.
She messages me telling me she misses talking to me. She wants things to 'go back to the way they were'
I still really like her.
What should i do?

How am i supposed to know if she likes me still or not?
I dont want to ask her cos she'll prob just tell me to back off again.

Any thoughts?

Jezzabelle

she's screwed in the head. like me. she's a runner . prob got stuffed by her ex (like me) and is now unable to feel anything, or thinks she can't.

freaked!

Comming from a chick, this is wht i think (but it's not gosspil so ignore it if you want)... i'd say that she likes you as a good friend but she also like BEING liked by you even if she doens't feel the same way back, it's a whole self esteem thing. Bit then again i could be wrong and she is just really confused
Goodluck

dezzy

HSC
she says she doesnt like people knowing her business.
she's really private
im guessing she just wants to keep it to herself

i've tryed to tell her to just take a risk u know. if she doesnt she might regret it.
but i can't force her into anything.

I guess we just both want different things?

Ah well..we'll have to wait and see what happens

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
get rid of her. You want a relationship, she doesn't. Move on.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You shouldn't waste time with people like that. If you do you'll regret it later.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
freaked! said:
i'd say that she likes you as a good friend but she also like BEING liked by you even if she doens't feel the same way back, it's a whole self esteem thing.
i totally agree.
us girls love the attention of a guy who has already admitted he likes us, and we know its up to us as to wat happens. so
#1. id say that she enjoys "wearing the pants" in the relationship. she knows u like her, its up to her, so she is in control
#2. heaps easier for her to jst have a fling with u with no intention of actually goin out with u, but using u cos she knows u like her. therefore she wouldnt wanna talk bout her feelings...
#3. chicks love flirting, she could jst be diggin the attention u giv and thats why she hangs round
#4. it totally is self esteem thing. girls feel great when a guy likes them, just like guys get cocky when they realise chic's think they r hot.
#5. mayb she does like u but is way 2 scared to tell u, now that ur tighter mates. i know i would hav trouble tellin my best friend i love him (i dont) after being heaps tight..... even after knowing he liked me first she has already sed no to u and prob doesnt wanna look like the stupid girls who only start liking a guy cos they sed they liked the chic already.
just kiss her next time u see her n c how it goes from there :)

jen23

hahahaha, your story is exactly how me and my bf got together.. i was the girl and i knew he liked me and told him i liked him too, then i took it back, then we kept flirting and then i was scared so i tried to distance myself for a while, then we started hanging out again cause i missed him, then we kept flirting.. then he kissed me, i kissed him back.. then i kinda said that i regretted the kiss and was sorry but i didnt like him, but we kept flirting, then eventually he got all mad at me and was like "stop playing with my head is it yes or no just tell me" and i said yes and kissed him and then that was 5 months ago and we're still together now..

i think shes confused and doesnt know if she likes you. probably sometimes she does and somestimes she doesnt and she is hoping you'll stick around while she thinks about it (this is what i did to my now bf.. yeah i know, i was a bitch). but when i got the ultimatum i realised that yeah.. i liked him to and it was all good.

i think you should persist for sure, why not keep trying, if you really like her it'll be worth it.

dezzy

HSC
yea. i wanna keep persisting
but i also wanna show her that my life doesnt revolve around her (which it does lol) so then maybe she'll think that she is loosing me, then maybe she'll make up her mind?

ah, its all too confusing!

thnx for all ur posts guys..

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
play hard to get and see what happens
if she is going to f*** around with you then she isnt worth it
plenty more fishies out in that sea

freaked!

dezzy said:
she says she doesnt like people knowing her business.
she's really private
im guessing she just wants to keep it to herself

i've tryed to tell her to just take a risk u know. if she doesnt she might regret it.
but i can't force her into anything.

I guess we just both want different things?

Ah well..we'll have to wait and see what happens
i don't know, if your considering a relationship then it kind of is your buisness and if it's not then it wont happen-and if your going to be together then she shouldn't be scared of other peple knowing that, so see if you can let go (much easier said then done) and see if she comes running back. play it cool

SipSip

HSC
N/A
She's playing with your mind...you're a tool if you don't act soon

Spike her drink...root...then leave...see who has the last laugh... :D

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
mmm she sounds lik one of those attention seeking girls who lik having guys all crawl around her and lik her...and then wen the guys actually get close to her she tells em 2 piss off and wen they do...she feels all alone so she leads u boys all on again...its lik a vicious cycle

mathock

HSC
dezzy mate, i had exactly the same thing happen with me... i met this girl, and she is so beautiful, and we started talkin heaps, but she had a b/f... anyway one night she came over and we were drinkin, and we kissed (wicked kisser :p) and she told me she liked me but didnt want to break up with her boyfriend... anyways i told her sory, im not doin this behind his back, and that i only wanted to be friends... 2 weeks later he broke up with her, and i had told her that i only wanted to be friends!?! so we were friends for ages, spent shitloads of time together, and she still dropped hints that she liked me, but i wasnt gona make a move on them in case i ruined the friendship (like the situation ur in)... about 6 months ago she got a boyfriend, and i was cut... suddenly she wasnt spending all this time with me it was heaps weird... so we drifted apart, and i met a chick and started goin out with her... anyways me and this other girl broke up (she fucked me over, another story) and my old crush has started messaging me again, saying she misses me rah rah rah... she wants to come over, asked me if i would ever kiss her again blah blah all the flirty stuff... moral of the story? she just loved me loving her... and as soon as she realised she had lost wat she had, she started messaging me again... if you back off for a few weeks, you can bet she will be calling you, everything, trying to get your attention... its up to you if you play her games

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
*sigh* everyone likes dangling carrots...

i dun play Donkey anymore! :( :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)