Girls: Do you like indian guys? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
m8.

Just NO.

Do NOT start up threads like this. This is clearly linked to your discussion of your crush.

I think you've milked all the advice you can get from BoS regarding your crush.

Just ask her out already.

the_one_1

HSC
m8.

Just NO.

Do NOT start up threads like this. This is clearly linked to your discussion of your crush.

I think you've milked all the advice you can get from BoS regarding your crush.

Just ask her out already.
its not about my crush. Its girls in general. Even then i'm curious to understand why the other girls i liked didn't like me back the same way.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
what? Don't believe me...

God. I give up with all this stereotype shit.
Oh my god, you misinterpret everything I say. What I meant was why would you use deodorant, it's unhealthy lmao

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
its not about my crush. Its girls in general. Even then i'm curious to understand why the other girls i liked didn't like me back the same way.
I assure you it had nothing to do with your ethnicity.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I was an introverted shy guy for AGES and I wondered why girls didn't like me. It was not because I was Asian/ (insert ethnicity here). It's also (mostly) not about looks. I say mostly because girls our age are still affected by this (and guys too. Cuts both ways).

If girls (yes, girls in general), don't like you because of their ethnicity, it's their problem. Not yours. If they don't like you because of your looks, once again. Their problem, not yours.

However you have to look at your personality. Judging by talking to you you seem (I'm being honest here, spoilers ahead) insanely shy, lacking in confidence which can result in you being clingy in a relationship (which is a turnoff for girls). Honestly, even if this girl does like you, I'm wondering that once you guys start dating (which may or may not happen because idk if you're going to ask her out) if the girl might get a little bit turned off. Because the only thing that's going for you is the fact in that she blatantly likes you.

I apologise for denting your confidence. However these are all very serious issues in which may hinder your prospects in
1. Getting girls
2. Keeping girls in a serious relationship.

The guy has to lead, 90% of the time. I learnt this the hard way. If you can't make the first step and ask her out then I'm not sure how you'll handle a relationship.

the_one_1

HSC
I was an introverted shy guy for AGES and I wondered why girls didn't like me. It was not because I was Asian/ (insert ethnicity here). It's also (mostly) not about looks. I say mostly because girls our age are still affected by this (and guys too. Cuts both ways).

If girls (yes, girls in general), don't like you because of their ethnicity, it's their problem. Not yours. If they don't like you because of your looks, once again. Their problem, not yours.

However you have to look at your personality. Judging by talking to you you seem (I'm being honest here, spoilers ahead) insanely shy, lacking in confidence which can result in you being clingy in a relationship (which is a turnoff for girls). Honestly, even if this girl does like you, I'm wondering that once you guys start dating (which may or may not happen because idk if you're going to ask her out) if the girl might get a little bit turned off. Because the only thing that's going for you is the fact in that she blatantly likes you.

I apologise for denting your confidence. However these are all very serious issues in which may hinder your prospects in
1. Getting girls
2. Keeping girls in a serious relationship.

The guy has to lead, 90% of the time. I learnt this the hard way. If you can't make the first step and ask her out then I'm not sure how you'll handle a relationship.
Shy... Yes 100% correct. The being clingy bit before a relationship is a bit correct. I want to be with a girl and that way gain confidence to try and ask her out. So by doing that might seem clingy but actually its me just being normal.

seanieg89

HSC
Shy... Yes 100% correct. The being clingy bit before a relationship is a bit correct. I want to be with a girl and that way gain confidence to try and ask her out. So by doing that might seem clingy but actually its me just being normal.
two words: friend zone.

be a man and make your intentions clear from the outset.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The #YOLO mantra will serve you well if you use it in these situations.

Not so much in others.

(sometimes)

the_one_1

HSC
I've given up with this. There is no real advice and people just messing around and bullying me like at school. Can someone please close this thread.

HSC
what did i say about being clingy?!
stahp being desperate. STAHP IT.
highly unattractive quality so if she is turned off by something it will be that and not your ethnicity.
You are depending waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much on this relo which hasn't even started!! (not sure if it will)
The more obsessive you become, the more vulnerable you become, the more easier it is for you to get hurt.
Be a macho man, and i mean this in the nicest possible way stahp being a pussay. STAHP IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)