Girls Asking Guys Out: Good or Bad?! (2 Viewers)

Should girls ask guys out?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

sydchick

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I know, but then again, I've only ever really liked several guys. Plus being at a girls school hasn't helped. It's usually home to school, school to home, the occasional eye contact at the train station is usually the go, no r'ship will ever develop out of that. And to top it all off, I'm frigid (because of stated circumstances) so everytime I have been asked for my number/email/go out, I always decline. I have never accepted anyone's proposition. Another reason on this never-ending scroll is that a lot of guys can be immature/shallow. I'm really not into the 'hey, ill date you for a bit then bye/i really want one thing from you at the end of the day' thing. I like the whole laid back friend thing, have a laugh blah blah, but more than that creeps me out at times, and I get a bit uncomfortable. Oh well.

/end rant
look, it can be extremely hard to talk to guys. most of them are complete dickheads, right? not worth your time.

but, if you go out every once in a while you might meet someone who is really, really easy to talk and laid-back. and you find that you can be super-comfy around him.

go on a few dates, decide whether you like him or not. you're only young once and in twenty years time you might be saying "what if"

:eek:

Name_Taken

HSC
What guy is going to say no to being asked out?

Go for it if you're game IMO.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I know plenty of couples where the girls asked the guy out. It's usually because the guy is too shy to do so =='

But in other cases the girl waited until the guy to ask her out.

So i suppose it's a case of whatever floats your boat.

J

juvekickass

Ok lets say that the girl asks the guy out.

Who pays for dinner/movies/whatever?

J

juvekickass

Hmmm. But if the guy asked the girl out, then would he pay for all?

I'm asian.

I guess that says a lot of things. All the asian girls I know wouldn't ever ask a guy out or pay for anything. I really want to know if this is an asian thing or not?

bubbrubb

HSC
Ok lets say that the girl asks the guy out.

Who pays for dinner/movies/whatever?

So you are implying that whenever a guy asks a girl out he has to pay for everything.

Now I believe in empowering women... and if that means that I can rarely, if ever, pay for her dinner/movie in order to treat her as an equal then so be it! My gf doesn't complain :)

I believe that a girl should just be really obvious and hope the guy notices and asks the girl out. If he doesn't then he's either 1. not into her 2. too thick to realise/you are not being obvious enough or 3. He is too shy. In any case, if he doesn't ask you out don't bother.

BUT. in line with all the female equality... I see nothing wrong with a girl asking the guy out.

Guesss

HSC
because if it's obvious that you both like each other, the guy should do it

an inability to do so shows no sign of masculinity/confidence/assertiveness. a quality most women desire
This^ :D

i hate the mind games.
they can be stressful at times, but sometimes i find their the best thing cause they can usually go two ways...

may i please take you out on a date? movie?
Violentdelights and Omie Jay, next possible BOS couple?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)