girlfriend possibly cheating (1 Viewer)

HSC
Wow 3 days.
You don't need to see a girl everyday to know she's not cheating on you.
Im not saying she is or she isn't but come on.. its been like 3 days.
Don't you trust your girlfriend to not cheat on you?
If it was like 3 weeks or something.. or 3 months.. then sure, id understand.
But isn't it like her first year at uni?
When it was my sisters first year at uni she like didn't have a proper social life til yr 2 in uni.
hey babe
u still right for our date tomorrow night?
pick u up at 7 right?
sweet ill c u then
xox

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
+1 paranoia
If you don't trust her yourself, and then you go and break her trust in you, it was never going anywhere anyway

Have you ever considered the idea that she might actually be busy? Maybe you should be offering to help her if you're so freaked out - take her something sweet, go to help her study or something.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
she was a complete bitch and her whole family reacted after finding out id installed a trojan on (what turned out to be but i didnt realise at the time) her dad's work computer to get her myspace password, even though i ended up doing them a favour by showing them all the security flaws on the computer once i was found out
fucking lol

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
mate you have my complete sympathy, because i had an almost identical thing happen to me about 6 months ago. the only difference being that we broke up not for her cheating as i originally thought, but the way she was a complete bitch and her whole family reacted after finding out id installed a trojan on (what turned out to be but i didnt realise at the time) her dad's work computer to get her myspace password, even though i ended up doing them a favour by showing them all the security flaws on the computer once i was found out

to err is to human, and by the sounds of it, your gf has erred. you have to remember that if she cheated on you, it is not a reflection of you, but of her own weak moral standards.

stand up, be proud, remain strong and do not let a small thing like this get you down - she's just a girl who cant keep her legs together and by the sounds of it like me you are a pretty caring guy and deserve better

thanks and chin up pal

pete
my lord you are a keeper

artist91

HSC
Dude wtf seriousLY maybe she needs some space because she actually has exams and she considers studying for them more important than seeing her douchebag of a boyfriend. Seriously stop being so needy! No wonder she is avoiding you. She is not cheating she is sick of you being so annoying!

Shogun

HSC
Your relationship was over the second you logged into her personal details. Trust is the bedrock, and you just shattered it. Man up, ask her flat out. She will a) admit it, and your relationship is over, or b) deny it, and be disgusted that you would even consider it, and your relationship is over. Or c) just do nothing, and forever have the thought gnawing in your head. Which will be toxic for your relationship.

In summary, it's over.
He's right.
Catch 22 - you're f**ked bud.
Isn't checking her interactions borderline stalking?
That's creepy man. Get help - so you don't do the same thing to your next girl.

jonnypride

HSC
Update for anyone whose interested.
I saw her wednesday night and she was acting as ifeverything was normal which I found strange but good. It was no where near as akward as I expected despite this obvious tension.

Anyway she couldnt see me yesterday as she had her exam and work (I offered to meet her at 9 but she declined, but i think thats cause shes tired) but im going over there this afternoon. So think we might be slightly getting over the rocky patch but I just dont know for how long

Mazzar

HSC
^^

Exams and work!? :eek:

Dude shes totaly cheating on you now, I will help you out mate.

Cut out pictures of her and stick them all over your room ( a nice shrine might be good too ) cut yourself a little and show her, If you got the time , ha what am i saying you got heaps of time go outside her house and stalk her, when she leaves raid her room and write your name on the wall in blood.

PROBLEM SOLVED

LANCERATED!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
you will become homicidal and kill her eventually. it would be a cool NCIS episode. and Abbey will be showing Gibbs this thread as they piece together your decline into paranoia and insanity.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I didn't know OP was in the American Navy?
Or will he accidentally kill an American sailor over here on leave as well.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I didn't know OP was in the American Navy?
Or will he accidentally kill an American sailor over here on leave as well.

according to Donald P Bellisario, everyone was in the navy

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
according to Donald P Bellisario, everyone was in the navy
I'd love to see NCIS: Real Time.
It'd just be them sitting at their desks doing paperwork or making jokes for fifteen episodes in a row, and then on the sixteenth episode someone with a weak and dubious link to the Navy finally dies in suspicious circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)