• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girlfriend possibly cheating (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I'd love to see NCIS: Real Time.
It'd just be them sitting at their desks doing paperwork or making jokes for fifteen episodes in a row, and then on the sixteenth episode someone with a weak and dubious link to the Navy finally dies in suspicious circumstances.
hahah yes. it would also work well with 24, lots of episodes would just be Jack Bauer snoring with a blindfold on during his ultra-frequent plane trips.

Barmble

HSC
ncis is so fucking shit all they do is fuck around :burn: how about some real police work for once dickheads:spzz:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
so your ideal prime-time crime show would basically be fat, middle-aged people stressing around in an office and organising filing cabinets.

Greyx

HSC
N/A
hey my ex gf did this to me i had to find out from the guy who did its sister, bl man i say move on get over it in 3 months and get a new one ?

Mozza91

HSC
Update for anyone whose interested.
I saw her wednesday night and she was acting as ifeverything was normal which I found strange but good. It was no where near as akward as I expected despite this obvious tension.

Anyway she couldnt see me yesterday as she had her exam and work (I offered to meet her at 9 but she declined, but i think thats cause shes tired) but im going over there this afternoon. So think we might be slightly getting over the rocky patch but I just dont know for how long
What a relief I've actually been losing sleep worrying about whether you would break up or stay together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)