HSC
N/A
as soon as I saw that OP logged into her facebook I facepalmed

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
as soon as I saw that OP logged into her facebook I facepalmed
me too...

you have got yourself in a major hole here cause your paranoia will drive her away just as badly...

and she will think ur too clingy and almost stalker material

ya stuffed it imo

SOURCE: PERSONAL FUCKING EXPERIENCE!.... learn from it... trust her!

InV0ke

HSC
Direct Approach is the only solution.
Going through her stuff? been there done that was stupid.
Though i seriously think that you just thinking too much =)
unless you're boring.

Jude THR

HSC
agree on the count of logging into her email... really bad idea.

sometimes girls get confused by boys, as much as you get confused by us.
chill out dude

jonnypride

HSC
I no logging into her facebook was wrong but I had to no once and for all whether she was cheating on me, it had been eating at me since Sunday night even when she started being very slow at replying to texts.

Anyway ill give it a few days and try and chill out, like I am usually pretty chilled. But if in a few days things are still crazy Ill have to ask - i think anyone in my shoes would.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I no logging into her facebook was wrong but I had to no once and for all whether she was cheating on me, it had been eating at me since Sunday night even when she started being very slow at replying to texts.

Anyway ill give it a few days and try and chill out, like I am usually pretty chilled. But if in a few days things are still crazy Ill have to ask - i think anyone in my shoes would.
ahahahahaha since 'sunday night' are you serious

Bacchus

HSC

no

InV0ke

HSC
ever thought that maybe she needs to have some space or time alone?
people need personal space when they feel uncomfortable, especially girls.
or maybe that is the reason because your 'too pushy' as girls would describe it, making her feel 'insecure' as again, girls would describe it as.

Edit: if you can't trust her, that means you don't understand her, if you don't understand her, the least you could do is put YOURSELF into her shoes and try to feel what she feels.
Edit2: and if cheating is the only thing you're thinking of.. then... good luck, keep me posted, it'd be a good laugh

shanilyn

HSC
i dont think shes cheating on you. she is probably avoiding you because you may be to clingy and not giving her her own space and letting her hang out with her friends. keep your distance and give her time. if she keeps doing it for a few weeks then talk about it!!!
:bomb:

pete_finlay

HSC
mate you have my complete sympathy, because i had an almost identical thing happen to me about 6 months ago. the only difference being that we broke up not for her cheating as i originally thought, but the way she was a complete bitch and her whole family reacted after finding out id installed a trojan on (what turned out to be but i didnt realise at the time) her dad's work computer to get her myspace password, even though i ended up doing them a favour by showing them all the security flaws on the computer once i was found out

to err is to human, and by the sounds of it, your gf has erred. you have to remember that if she cheated on you, it is not a reflection of you, but of her own weak moral standards.

stand up, be proud, remain strong and do not let a small thing like this get you down - she's just a girl who cant keep her legs together and by the sounds of it like me you are a pretty caring guy and deserve better

thanks and chin up pal

pete

pete_finlay

HSC
and just wanted to add:

i dont think shes cheating on you. she is probably avoiding you because you may be to clingy and not giving her her own space and letting her hang out with her friends. keep your distance and give her time. if she keeps doing it for a few weeks then talk about it!!!
:bomb:

shan..shanilyn? like sheeps wool? lol :D

(anchorman/ron burgundy pun)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
mate you have my complete sympathy, because i had an almost identical thing happen to me about 6 months ago. the only difference being that we broke up not for her cheating as i originally thought, but the way she was a complete bitch and her whole family reacted after finding out id installed a trojan on (what turned out to be but i didnt realise at the time) her dad's work computer to get her myspace password, even though i ended up doing them a favour by showing them all the security flaws on the computer once i was found out

to err is to human, and by the sounds of it, your gf has erred. you have to remember that if she cheated on you, it is not a reflection of you, but of her own weak moral standards.

stand up, be proud, remain strong and do not let a small thing like this get you down - she's just a girl who cant keep her legs together and by the sounds of it like me you are a pretty caring guy and deserve better

thanks and chin up pal

pete
:eek:

jonnypride

HSC
Well i just spoke to her and she is going to come to my house tonight but 'only for a little bit' as she has an exam tommorow.

Seems to me like shes now trying to let me down easy, rather than just not see me at all, shes going to only see me for short periods and now when I ask why we havent seen each other in ages she will be just like 'we saw each other wednesday'.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Or, you know, she has a fucking exam tomorrow and needs to study.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Be grateful that she is letting you down gently you clingy fuck. Its no wonder she wants to dump you. Just tell her you went through her email and facebook because you suspect her of cheating. Need some fireworks to brighten up this grey day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)