girlfriend a cheater (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Don't Muslims believe the New Testament is bullshit? So anything written in it is also bullshit?
I don't think so, I just thought it was older and thus less important. Kind of like how christians ignore most of the crazy shit from the old testament.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
I don't think so, I just thought it was older and thus less important. Kind of like how christians ignore most of the crazy shit from the old testament.
I think that most Muslims accept that whatever is written about Jesus in the Quran is the truth and the word of God, while anything written about Jesus in the Christian Holy books is a load of garbage.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jonnypride said:
what i dont get is the fact they were both just standing there chatting away and it was like i didnt even exist. i just dont know how to bring it up with her. is it perhaps crazy to suggest she thinks its ok to just pretty much hook up with other guys since we are a new couple maybe.

i dont wanna bring up her problems with her either but i am not a guy who just puts up with this sorta stuff
are you serious

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Talking to a guy is not the same thing as 'hooking up', nor is it wrong/bad/cheating.

catzhernandez

HSC
em_516 said:
Talking to a guy is not the same thing as 'hooking up', nor is it wrong/bad/cheating.

Yeah but flirting with another guy in front of your bf is very disrespectful.

HSC
id just tell her youre uncomfortable with it and hopefully shes mature enough to work out a compromise as that is what relationships are about when two people come together

jonnypride

HSC
em_516 said:
well i consider it so. i mean if she wants to go around talking to all these other guys and whatever else she is doing then she shouldnt be with me

Bainesy

HSC
the best thing to do is to flirt with someone else infront of her, make sure you pick someone hotter than her because if you succeed then you just dump your current gf and take the better prize. and if you fail then it doesnt matter, youve got your girlfriend next to you.

or you could sleep with her.

actually i suppose thats not really an 'or'. you could sleep with her and do the flirty thing to someone else aswell. yea, do both, make sure she gets the msg

Pace_T

HSC
you should have slapped her for talking to another guy. thats just blatantly cheating. poor form all round on her part.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
like i knew that she did this sorta stuff,
but i couldnt believe she would do it in front of me. i just stood there stunned.

All in 2 sentences. ..why would she have to act differently around you? seriously..

man.the.fuck.up

sja

dingleberry
HSC
em_516 said:
Thread solved. Good job.
You're probably his girlfriend. Stop giving headjobs to the lads with nike jumpers for $20.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
jonnypride said:
well i consider it so. i mean if she wants to go around talking to all these other guys and whatever else she is doing then she shouldnt be with me
Um.... Some people are just social. If she wants to talk to some guy at a checkout then go for it, it doesnt mean anything. And as for talking to all these other guys, I would be horrified if my boyfriend thought that seeing as most of my friends are male. Girls are capable of being friends with guys without wanting or even thinking about "hooking up" with them....

Maybe you need to deal with your insecurity before you can handle having a girlfriend. But hey, I dont know you so maybe I have interpreted the situation wrong.

Evilo

HSC
Caitlin63 said:
Um.... Some people are just social. If she wants to talk to some guy at a checkout then go for it, it doesnt mean anything. And as for talking to all these other guys, I would be horrified if my boyfriend thought that seeing as most of my friends are male. Girls are capable of being friends with guys without wanting or even thinking about "hooking up" with them....

Maybe you need to deal with your insecurity before you can handle having a girlfriend. But hey, I dont know you so maybe I have interpreted the situation wrong.
+1

I always chat up the sales assitant when i'm buying stuff - I'm not hitting on them or anything, but i just know how fuking boring their job is.

@OP - You're reading into it far too much. If you are 'that concerned', find a girl who doesnt have any social skills.

Pace_T

HSC
Caitlin63 said:
Girls are capable of being friends with guys without wanting or even thinking about "hooking up" with them....
thats cos theyre probably ugly. if they were really hot you'd think about it. guys are just the same.

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
if you found out your girl was cheating and it didnt automatically break your heart then you probably didnt really care about her in the first place
cheating sucks but dont be petty about it
just move on and find someone right for you
because this girl clearly wasnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)