girlfriend a cheater (1 Viewer)

jonnypride

HSC
me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 months now and i love her very much. but lately a few things have happened which have really made me wonder whether we are right for each. last night we were at kfc and everything was good and we ordered which was fine. but then out of nowhere as we were waiting she just randomly starts talking to the guy behind the counter asking 'how his day was' etc. like i knew that she did this sorta stuff, but i couldnt believe she would do it in front of me. i just stood there stunned. this also makes me wonder though, if shes behaving like this when im around, what sort of stuff would she do when im not around.

does anyone have any similar problems with there girlfriends?

puglover

HSC
maybe you need to call the Cheaters Van?

Also.. it is, my girlfriend and I*!
Not - me and my girlfriend.

I would seriously talk to her about it and try to get the situation from her pespective and just explain your feelings.

But mind you.. the girl is allowed to have friends!

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
She's probably getting freaky with sum chikinz and thinking of him right now.

if u no wat i mean

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jonnypride said:
me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 months now and i love her very much. but lately a few things have happened which have really made me wonder whether we are right for each. last night we were at kfc and everything was good and we ordered which was fine. but then out of nowhere as we were waiting she just randomly starts talking to the guy behind the counter asking 'how his day was' etc. like i knew that she did this sorta stuff, but i couldnt believe she would do it in front of me. i just stood there stunned. this also makes me wonder though, if shes behaving like this when im around, what sort of stuff would she do when im not around.

grow up

pete_mate

HSC
jonnypride said:

what a whore. she's probably already had sex with him, that's why they were so close.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
She has been possessed by servents of Satan which control her and lead her into ways of Sin. You must have her exorcised immediately in the name of Jesus Christ. Allahu Akbar.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
She has been possessed by servents of Satan which control her and lead her into ways of Sin. You must have her exorcised immediately in the name of Jesus Christ. Allahu Akbar.
Alternatively, you could just blow her up.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Alternatively, you could just blow her up.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Edit: Shouldn't you be more worried about the fact she was out in public with a man to which she was not married or related?

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Edit: Shouldn't you be more worried about the fact she was out in public with a man to which she was not married or related?
That's from bullshit Bible. Quran says, kill all people who commit adultery. The method of death is not explicitly specified, so I'll just blow her up.

EDIT: If the girl is able to escape from the confinements of her household and escape the grip of her father/brother/uncle/grandfather/step brother/step father/any other male, she should be praised. My good friend Allah used to say, give praise where it is due.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
That's from bullshit Bible. Quran says, kill all people who commit adultery. The method of death is not explicitly specified, so I'll just blow her up.
Oh yeh, this is something I've been curious about. If Muslims accept Jesus as an important prophet what is the position on statements like that? How can you accept those teachings but not accept Jesus as Christ? Or does the Quran simply take precedence and you don't worry about it and say that "that happened earlier and we've learnt more about God since then"?

Edit: Sorry for ruining thread with a serious question.

FIST HER!

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Oh yeh, this is something I've been curious about. If Muslims accept Jesus as an important prophet what is the position on statements like that? How can you accept those teachings but not accept Jesus as Christ? Or does the Quran simply take precedence and you don't worry about it and say that "that happened earlier and we've learnt more about God since then"?
God is great, Jesus is his prophet, no more questions. Case closed. Do not question the Quran or the prophets of Allah PBUH.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
God is great, Jesus is his prophet, no more questions. Case closed. Do not question the Quran or the prophets of Allah PBUH.
I was questioning how the bible fits in rather than the Quaran.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
I was questioning how the bible fits in rather than the Quaran.
Ok, I will answer your question seriously. I tried reading it but it didn't make sense. Reword it and ask it to me again and I'll try my hardest to answer it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Ok, I will answer your question seriously. I tried reading it but it didn't make sense. Reword it and ask it to me again and I'll try my hardest to answer it.
If Jesus is accepted as one of prophets, what happens when something in the new testament contradicts something in the Quran?

jonnypride

HSC
what i dont get is the fact they were both just standing there chatting away and it was like i didnt even exist. i just dont know how to bring it up with her. is it perhaps crazy to suggest she thinks its ok to just pretty much hook up with other guys since we are a new couple maybe.

i dont wanna bring up her problems with her either but i am not a guy who just puts up with this sorta stuff

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
If Jesus is accepted as one of prophets, what happens when something in the new testament contradicts something in the Quran?
Don't Muslims believe the New Testament is bullshit? So anything written in it is also bullshit?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The only way you can solve this is through G-d. Choose one and do what he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)