Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
i like gilmore girls.. rory i also liked...
dawson's creek i didnt like too much... but then punk'd isnt THAT great... i still like watchin them do it to the real i big stars tho..
i realli realli liked dark angel tho.. *sigh* jessica alba.. *drool*
but i havta admit the second season just lost the plot and they had too many episodes that just deviated from the main story... shoulda gotten better writeers who would stick to the storyline... damn wanted to find out what the whole writing appearin on her body was... ahh well... thers still alias... :D

veg

gilmore girls is the maddest show.
punk'd is only good cause ashton is HOT.

lol...that guy whose going out with Hilary Duff is droolworthy! I 4get his name, he was on GG, played the guy at her school who called her "mary" HIM! lol

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
Ooooh i remember him, but i dont know his real name.. his characters name was Charlie in Gilmore Girls and he was on Dawsons Creek as well..... ooooh hes a hottie too!!

mushy mushy

Banned
the mother and daughter in real life are only 13 years apart...the mom is like 35 and the daughter is 22 i think

anyway to maximise this small age difference there should be more nudity from both of them

id watch it then

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by bigbadbirdy
On our Year 12 message board I think we voted her MILF of the year a while back...... heheheh.

Yes indeedy it's good viewing.

=)
lo the Lauralie is so hot

Giddy_Kitty69

Banned
OOOOOOH ROry juss pisses me off! Lil miss perfect- F*ck off!. Its like "ooh i'm gonna get into Harvard despite spending most of my time drinking coffee with my mum at Luke's!

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieSwimChick

HSC
Gilmore Girls.. Where They Go???

somewhere between the cricket season and the football season gilmore girls was canciled. it was a major pain in the arse to see it go and i kinda really loved watching it every week. Is it ever going to come back? damnit.. stupid people on channel 9.. bring back my gilmore girls.

0Jade0

HSC
They cancelled it after Rory went to college... coz well, It was shit. Get foxtel, It's on all the time.

HSC
I didn't like the show. They wouldn't shut up - it was like watching something on fast-forward.

Having said that, Milo Ventimiglia was cute.

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Yup. I'm in agreement that Milo/Jess was cute! Plus, Rory and Jess are going out in real life and that made it even cuter. I think we should be thankful that we didn't have to watch the new seasons coz it's all about Rory and Dean and Dean was/is a dropkick. Plus, Lorelai and Luke got together, and I know that that's been the intention from the first ep, but I always liked it how it was more implied, but never actually eventuated. Sigh, I do wish they'd play repeats of the good stuff tho!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
it took over foxtel arena, where jack and jill use to be.

bastards, jack and jill were the bomb.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the show was a piece of ass crack, who gives a shit..cricket andf footy is more important

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)