Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
I thought it was a pretty decent thing to come out of America compared to some of their other trash.. ah well, each to their own :)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by bobo123
who thinks the mums hotter than the daughter? :D
No way the daughter is heaps hotter than the mum...

I hope she improves her acting... I like the show (especially the younger one) but they need to become better actors... i think this series they will shine

chip

HSC
gilmore girls is the best....... i'm glad its finally back........ and dean is better ............. :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by bobo123
who thinks the mums hotter than the daughter? :D
yeah me! LOL the mum dresses better than the daughter too! mUhuahUAh yeah but they talk to much!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by bitch_plz
their both yuk bro
nah man, just saying that mum is prettier than the daughter thats all. yeah its on tonight hey?

yeah that jesse guy is a hottie :)

the other guy that was had a crush on was hot tooo :rolleyes: ;)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
I thought it was a pretty decent thing to come out of America compared to some of their other trash.. ah well, each to their own :)
here's something i bet you didn't know:

"gilmore girls" was conceived by a collection of american corporations who couldn't find a suitable program inbetween which to screen their ads -- i.e. they needed a show with a target audience that they thought would buy their products to put ad breaks between.

less a tv show than a vehicle for selling stuff -- a rare case of the tv show being a filler between the ad breaks. :rolleyes:

i shit you not. there's a good reason that thing started off in oz as holiday programming, and i'm yet to find out how or why it moved out of there. errrrgh.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by saladsurgery

here's something i bet you didn't know:

"gilmore girls" was conceived by a collection of american corporations who couldn't find a suitable program inbetween which to screen their ads -- i.e. they needed a show with a target audience that they thought would buy their products to put ad breaks between.

less a tv show than a vehicle for selling stuff -- a rare case of the tv show being a filler between the ad breaks. :rolleyes:

i shit you not. there's a good reason that thing started off in oz as holiday programming, and i'm yet to find out how or why it moved out of there. errrrgh.
whoa
that explains why the grandma is the mum out of dirty dancing

wait no it dosn't

losty

yeah the mum is way more attractive then the daughter.... and yes i agree the daughter doesnt dress too well... i guess thats just her character though... smart, intelligent, kinda nerdy yet for some reason a guy magnet...

um i think they should use a prettier girl though because that bring out the "pretty" but im not stupid kind of thing if u know what i mean...

although its really corny and they talk so fucking fast i love gilmore girls and cant help but get addicted again...

i want loralli and luke to get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u people know that rorys name is actually loralli thats so weird that such a young mum (16) would name her daughter after herself

chip

HSC
why arent luke and lorillie(i cant spell) talkin? i want them to get together

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by losty

um i think they should use a prettier girl though because that bring out the "pretty" but im not stupid kind of thing if u know what i mean...

didi you know she was a model before the acting 0_o and she short as well

i reckon paris is SO good actress!!! i dun fink anyone can do it as good as her you saw her yesterday esp she full on scared the shiets outta the Councillors

Fry

Originally posted by losty

although its really corny and they talk so fucking fast i love gilmore girls and cant help but get addicted again...

if the mother was 16 then she would look really hot!

yeh she's like the 'pretty-ugly girl' if you know what i mean. i got that from 'not another teen movie'.

i think its really cool that they talk fast because i talk fast! its realistic the way they talk. im sick of those soapies where all the characters talk so fucking slow (e.g. bold & the beautiful).

p.s. Paris rules!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Fry

im sick of those soapies where all the characters talk so fucking slow (e.g. bold & the beautiful).
heh yeah i know!!! for every line they say, they pause for like 2 minutes, give that look and the glare, then a commerical break.. LOL

yeah i love the way they talk!!! most of the time im left behind but hey!

yeah parris is a mad actor man!

*tasha*

I've got to disagree with the comments made about Rory, I think she is pretty in her own way. And beside that, don't you think that to make a show more realistic that they should put people in that look like you and me?

I don't want to see all these models who think they're 'all that' walking around saying a whole load of funny lines that they probably don't even understand. Expecially on Gilmore Girls which is trying to relate to a couple of audiences but most probably teenagers.

I don't know about everyone else but that's what I think.....

funkychickie

huh? what?

yeh i loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee GILMORE GIRLS i think it is AWESOME but i do think laureli and luke should hook up and everytime i look at the grandma emily gilmore i think DIRTY DANCING what is the go??? i do think that jesse is one hot sexy boy and that he is absolutely gorgeous... hmmm.... i hate paris she talks too F***ing Fast its so annoying when does that chick take a breath for air... skitzo...

funkychickie

gilmore girls rocks

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it.... its sooooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo good... yay its on tonite and im taping it to watch tomorrow...
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)