Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

sluttyho

this is my thesis: rory's chracter is based on joey from dawson's creek but the writers juss added extra 'spices' to hotten things up eg: a 'hot' ( but F****ed in the head) mum. hilarious grandparents and bitchy girls who dislike rory. I mean doesnt Dean remind you of BORING dawson effing leary???. SOrry i dont make sense-man i'm in a crap mood!

vebbles

Bring Back Gilmore Girls

Is there a God?

I miss my weekly dose of Jess .....sigh.
Rory is annoying me at the moment...little miss know it all. Oh and that gay black guy is so funny....and kirk. Dont get me started on kirk. You know lorelai and luke are gonna get together....in the final episode? You just know it.

Does anyone out there feel my angst? Feel my emptiness? Is it you that can fill this void? Preferbaly with blueberry muffins.

Call me whack. Call me crazed fan. Ha. I just need BB muffins.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i miss that show!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
i need it back

s2ophie

HSC
when they last took GG of there was about 3 threads in this forum about it.

I would be very happy if it came back in Decemeber cos i figure i will have a lot of free time then and i won't feel guilty watching it when now i would feel i should be studying

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
nah it didnt get axed..........i dont know what hapened to it though! i thought it was off because of a sport thing that might've been on, but it's been way too long now.

if you have access to pay telly, it's on on Arena on saturday nights, 7:30. theyre the ones from the start, so theyre cool to watch, makes u remember things that hav happened etc etc. plus it fills the void which channel 9 has left!

damn them

parko :D

nerdd

SO DO I! I MISS IT!
(but there are ways around it ;) especially if you have cable internet.. until optus bludy capped us all on 3GB limit! GRR)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
gilmore girls coming bak end of this yr or early next yr i heard its still making their next season...
its pretty popular in the states so i dun fink it get axed

veg

they stopped the season 3 episodes before the season finale! they shouldn't have done that! sooo annoying. what's happened to dawson's creek?!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
dawson's......no idea, that was back for like only 2 weeks or something wasn't it? i dunno i dont watch the show, but i remember the ads. i thought that was still a popular show.....? shows how out of it i am cos of school :mad:

parko:D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by veg
they stopped the season 3 episodes before the season finale! they shouldn't have done that! sooo annoying. what's happened to dawson's creek?!
yeah hey!! they had 3 episodes and then punk'd took its spot!! still good but i miss dawsons!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by parko
dawson's......no idea, that was back for like only 2 weeks or something wasn't it? i dunno i dont watch the show, but i remember the ads. i thought that was still a popular show.....? shows how out of it i am cos of school :mad:

parko:D
someone told me it's off air? i dunno, i don't watch it and can't be bothered to check

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
yeah same i dont watch it......just thought it was weird pulling it after 3 weeks. must be on the downhill slide................

parko :D

GG was funnier in the 1st season, not AS good now, but still funny, Lorelai cracks me up and same with Michelle (gay dude) they r classics, and Luke hes a funny thing too...
I dun like Rory, that thing with her jess and dean pee'd me off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)