GF cheated on me - still not over it. (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
so its normal to just find some random chick and date her after uve broken a relationship?

no deep feelings or anything? or just going from one chick to another like some man whore?
its called a rebound man

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
because you've lost more than just a girl.

and she betrayed more than one kind of trust.

(do you go to the forum gym)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Your reasons for dwelling on her and the situation are inherently selfish.

You're doing great and yet, you have this strange desire to make her feel worse. It sounds purely immature and if you really wanted to move on, you'd forget about it and grow up. She didn't love you - girls say that shit to make guys pay more attention to her and her actions prove she didn't really love you - but it doesn't sound like you cared that deeply for her either.

My advice? Forget about it. And if you can't do that, grow up.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
+1 to the above.

Ok, so breakups - there needs to be alot more hatred if you dont want to feel guilty. So think of any reason to hate her (she cheated on you is a pretty good one), and now just stick by it. Shes obviously not worth your time, so just move on. Easier said than done, but just remeber that you really liked her and you shat on your heart.

peter22

Banned
HSC
I understand what you are saying - if I moved on so fast I probably didn't care much for the girl in the first place.

I can't really say I agree with you though. As much as I still care for her I want to move on. Luck had it that I met someone else nice within the next few days though, and despite how difficult it is to pretend this never happened it sure as hell beats kicking myself months down the track when I realise I've blown an opportunity to meet someone decent.
Dude, fuck the bitch. Seriously, some girls these days are attention seeking bitches who just always act innocent and put the blame on the guy. Seriously, the best way to hurt her if u do intend to do that is to tell her that u were using her for sex (if u were actually fucking her) and also make sure you call her a slut. I seriously feel for you buddy but of course the best thing is to give it time man. Don't dwell on it too much dude and within a month or so you will feel a lot better. trust me on this man. Time is the key here. But make the bitch suffer just like you suffered here. good luck man and fuck the sluts.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I understand what you are saying - if I moved on so fast I probably didn't care much for the girl in the first place.

I can't really say I agree with you though. As much as I still care for her I want to move on. Luck had it that I met someone else nice within the next few days though, and despite how difficult it is to pretend this never happened it sure as hell beats kicking myself months down the track when I realise I've blown an opportunity to meet someone decent.
Surely you can see that 'rebounds' aren't a great way to "meet someone decent" though, right? A lot of the time, people use another person to cover their hurt until their feelings from the past relationship are transferred into the new one.

In reality, if you really want to meet someone decent, and if this girl falls under that label, then you should have left it a little longer before you pursued something with her.

I'm sure with experience, you'll see things you didn't see before. You're young, there's plenty of girls out there to meet. That you miss out on opportunities to meet people for a couple of months while you sort your shit out, shouldn't be worrying you.

Good luck man. There's always pool tables in the GT Bar.

Last edited:

quik.

HSC
Why you got involved in such a trainwreck is beyond me. She needs to sort herself out first and foremost.

InV0ke

HSC
just wait it out, only thing that can heal you and i is time.
the more you try to find someone else to put your thoughts on,
the more you'll be reminded of her.
To be honest, what happened to you wasn't as bad as my scenario.
Just need to go out more and occupy yourself more, then in due time, when your memories crawl on you again, you'll be able to flick it off with a thumb and a finger and laugh at it!
Believe it or not, you'll be the one to get the last laugh
and so will I =D
because we did nothing wrong =)
good luck

johony

HSC
i agree with tulipa.

i've been in a similar situation before (the cheating part). as hard it is to achieve, you're best just to try and forget it and move on. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Bainesy

HSC
get back together with her and screw her. then ask if she wants to have a threesome with one of her lady friends

then send pizzas to her house whenever you feel angry. if you are feeling really angry, send two

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
smash her box one last time, and then forget about it.

boris

Banned
HSC
ITT: virgins giving some guy advice about stuff that is completely foreign to them.

HSC
because you've lost more than just a girl.

and she betrayed more than one kind of trust.
Bingo brah.

My internet's been a bit funny over the last few days and I haven't been able to get on. A big thanks to Chris, darkwolfzx and tallkid34 for the advice, its appreciated.

Bit of an update: she added me back the other day, we talked and it was kind of awkward but I guess we're now 'friends' again. I'm really not comfortable with that now though.

XPac2

HSC
Dude, always trust in Karma. My ex cheated on me, then that same guy cheated on her! It's a vicious circle. She'll get hers.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Cliffs:
- Went out with a close friend from highschool
- She had problems
- Ended up cheating on me
- Ended up twisting some events afterwards in an excuse for doing so
- Its been a month and I'm still unsettled, looking for tips for getting over her.
- Jumping off one.

So keep me at an arms length by all means and Sani
HSC
Hai everyone, thought I'd vent on the Bos. If you're into psycho girl stories have a read.

Febuary this year I was going out with a very close high school friend - she'd just come out of a really nasty relationship which ended in her spending a significant amount of time in a mental institution, but having been really close friends for years I thought it would work out.

Whilst it got off to a great start things soon became fucked up - parents kicked her out, she stopped taking her meds and was clearly not over her ex. She ended up dogging a lot of social events but having been one of my closest friends through high school I forgave her and thought things would clear up.

One day after she dogged another family dinner (she was 'sick') I drove down to her house looking for a reason for all the bs. I found her having dinner with this guy who claimed to be her boyfriend. After some fighting she told me what he said was true and that things 'hadn't been easy for her', I told her to piss off and went to a friends.

My friend ended up abusing the shit out of her via myspace. My ex then turned the scenario on its head, using the fact that my friend knew she had bipolar (thus 'I'd betrayed her trust') and some crap about me being in love with my friend to make out that I'd betrayed her. The next day she said she loved me and we agreed to talk things over that night but when I called she didn't answer. She's since stopped answering my calls and has blocked me over msn.

Fast forward to now, a month later. Everything is really quiet - my friends are around, uni is great and I've already started seeing someone else, but this whole thing still feels like the elephant in the room.

Sometimes I get pissed off that I didn't get the last laugh in this scenario. Despite the fact she's cheated on me I didn't punch her boyfriend in the throat nor chant 'whore' at her, my last words were me being a diplomatic suckass. Whilst I think this is totally wrong it would have been great to tell her that I'd met someone else too as it would have resulted in some slashed wrists.

Worst thing is though is that I miss my best friend - if somebody else had done this she'd be here for me right now. She said she loved me and I don't know why on earth she's done this. I wish I knew why and if she still cared. I'd like to think she feels as hurt as me, but in all probability she's girl-rationalised fucking me over.

Any tips for recovering or is it just a time thing? older friends tell me to put my dick in someone else but the whole thing seems to run a lot deeper.

Cliffs:
- She had problems
- Its been a month and I'm still unsettled, looking for tips for getting over her.
hahahahahahahahaha

louy

HSC
N/A
once a cheat, always a cheat. And given if they never cheat again, they will always have the cheat label.

Never cheat to get your own back or get even. Then you too will live with that label forever too.

Time to grow, time to move on

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Sometimes I get pissed off that I didn't get the last laugh in this scenario. Despite the fact she's cheated on me I didn't punch her boyfriend in the throat nor chant 'whore' at her, my last words were me being a diplomatic suckass. Whilst I think this is totally wrong it would have been great to tell her that I'd met someone else too as it would have resulted in some slashed wrists.

Worst thing is though is that I miss my best friend - if somebody else had done this she'd be here for me right now. She said she loved me and I don't know why on earth she's done this. I wish I knew why and if she still cared. I'd like to think she feels as hurt as me, but in all probability she's girl-rationalised fucking me over.

Any tips for recovering or is it just a time thing? older friends tell me to put my dick in someone else but the whole thing seems to run a lot deeper.

Cliffs:
- She had problems
The first few paragraphs on this quote is a normal reaction. However, you should realise that you're only stooping down if you decide to take these actions. I had a similar (not really, but yeah) situation before and the best you could do is accept it - move on - be nice about it, and then that's where they'll realise what they missed out on. If not, they don't deserve you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)