getting revenge on cheaters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

conics2008

HSC
loll... bro relax its your first time.. if she is a bitch i say dump the bitch down.. and CREAM all over her face... ( optional )

second.. put some of your home made semen in a container ( people with aids preferrd ) and tell her to take her medication..

3rd.. when she is eating a pizza .. put your penis in the pizza and tell her to come and eat some pizza.. and then she will find out that there is a penis suprise..

4th.. just give your self a self suck... and record it.. and then masterbuate over it.. repeat process

conics2008

HSC
breaking said:
you're so fucking shit, even by muslim standards.

Ok Buddy go suck on your dildo...

fucking racist bitch... go run infront of a car!!!!

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
loll... bro relax its your first time.. if she is a bitch i say dump the bitch down.. and CREAM all over her face... ( optional )

second.. put some of your home made semen in a container ( people with aids preferrd ) and tell her to take her medication..

3rd.. when she is eating a pizza .. put your penis in the pizza and tell her to come and eat some pizza.. and then she will find out that there is a penis suprise..

4th.. just give your self a self suck... and record it.. and then masterbuate over it.. repeat process
With the punis-in-a-pizza trick, what happens if she bites off your cock? :mad1:

jonnypride

HSC
chicky_pie said:
That was funny? knocking on her door and running away before she answers it?
it was hilarious i didnt stay to watch it but i can just imagine her face thinking someone is gonna be at the door then answering it and being like 'theres noone here' llol

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Zrap said:
If you commit, she will feel the guilt, win win
Dont do it actually.
Dude chicks fucking send that shit all the time, be the alpha male and fuck those cunts up.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Wouldn't a better display of being the bigger man be to not act all insecure, and get over it?

11.Newbie.11

HSC
chicky_pie said:
LOL so if she puts 'x's on her sms to her cousins, does that mean she's cheating on you? seriously you're being paranoid, if you caught her vagina flapped out on some dude's dick that isn't yours, then that's a different story.:)

Lmfaoooooo!!!!!!
What is with vagina flipping?
Lame much?

Lol i would agree with the rest that it is sort of spooky stalking ur gf, but who gives a fuck. My suggestion is to flop it and punch her in the face. GG!!

Bainesy

HSC
if you really want to do this right go out with her a few more times and do subtle things to her and get your revenge over time, then finish with something big.

if you get into her house, unplug her CPU, TV and other electrical applicances from the socket.

Do a poo at her house. then wipe yourself with her tooth brush. not big chuncks of crap, you still want her to use it. just dont kiss her for a while.

borrow some of her books and write little messages on them. or draw some pictures if you prefer.

when you use her phone set alarms for 4 am and reminders on randoms days in the future at 4am too.

and these are just the little things.

for the big finale you might want to get hold of a teachers mobile number, male or female, and send a sexually suggestive message to the teacher using her phone, make sure to sign it with her name

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Bainesy said:
if you really want to do this right go out with her a few more times and do subtle things to her and get your revenge over time, then finish with something big.

if you get into her house, unplug her CPU, TV and other electrical applicances from the socket.

Do a poo at her house. then wipe yourself with her tooth brush. not big chuncks of crap, you still want her to use it. just dont kiss her for a while.

borrow some of her books and write little messages on them. or draw some pictures if you prefer.

when you use her phone set alarms for 4 am and reminders on randoms days in the future at 4am too.

and these are just the little things.

for the big finale you might want to get hold of a teachers mobile number, male or female, and send a sexually suggestive message to the teacher using her phone, make sure to sign it with her name
youseem to have a lot of experience in these matters.

conics2008

HSC
Laphonso-Ellis said:
How is he racist? He attacked a religion/faith.

You dune coon.
what a moron!!!

look up the word racist you bitch.

jordankuai22

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
how do you go about confronting a cheater?

i was going through my gf's phone the other day when she was outside and as i suspected saw messages in her inbox from other guys; one was her brother but the rest werent obviously and one of them in her sent items to 'rob' (who had sent her 3 messages in the last week) shed even put an 'x' on the end of her message to him

we have onyl been going out for 3 and a half weeks and to be honest i cant believe this is happening already; she is my first gf and i dont really know how to react to the situation. she doesnt know that i caught her cheating because i was so upset that i lied/didnt mention it but left her house shortly after

i dont know what to do. i check her myspace every day and she still doesnt even say 'in a relationship' it still says single; even though she has been my girlfriend with 4 dates for 3.5 weeks now. and now this. i feel like dumping her but for a cheating bitch like her i think that would be too kind

what is the worst revenge you have ever got on an ex or your current boyfriend or girlfriend; and if you havent; what did you wish you had done? i need ideas

im not talking chainsaws or anything violent as much as id love to; i dont want to go to gaol for the bithc; i am more talking long lasting and affective trauma/humiliation

thanks
whipped.

X

xeuyrawp

unluckyinlove07 said:
one of them in her sent items to 'rob' (who had sent her 3 messages in the last week) shed even put an 'x' on the end of her message to him
It was meeeeeeh.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
3 received messages after a week isnt all that much you know, and her giving only a single reply should say something.

going through her phone without her permission when you are aware she is not nearby, getting jealous over a single sent sms which from the sound of it is completely innocent save for a single X character, constantly checking up on her myspace, having a gripe over her myspace relationship status and by the sounds of it not even asking her about it, avoiding her instead of saying whats on your mind.

break up with her, not because of any wrong she has done, but because youre not mature or trusting enough for a stable relationship.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
If it's troll - whatever.

If serious - the way you're acting is exactly why it's your first girlfriend. Stop being a paranoid little bitch, get over it and hell - talk to other girls. The last thing you want to do is appear anymore clingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)