• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

getting revenge on cheaters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
how do you go about confronting a cheater?

i was going through my gf's phone the other day when she was outside and as i suspected saw messages in her inbox from other guys; one was her brother but the rest werent obviously and one of them in her sent items to 'rob' (who had sent her 3 messages in the last week) shed even put an 'x' on the end of her message to him

we have onyl been going out for 3 and a half weeks and to be honest i cant believe this is happening already; she is my first gf and i dont really know how to react to the situation. she doesnt know that i caught her cheating because i was so upset that i lied/didnt mention it but left her house shortly after

i dont know what to do. i check her myspace every day and she still doesnt even say 'in a relationship' it still says single; even though she has been my girlfriend with 4 dates for 3.5 weeks now. and now this. i feel like dumping her but for a cheating bitch like her i think that would be too kind

what is the worst revenge you have ever got on an ex or your current boyfriend or girlfriend; and if you havent; what did you wish you had done? i need ideas

im not talking chainsaws or anything violent as much as id love to; i dont want to go to gaol for the bithc; i am more talking long lasting and affective trauma/humiliation

thanks

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
how do you go about confronting a cheater?

i was going through my gf's phone the other day when she was outside and as i suspected saw messages in her inbox from other guys; one was her brother but the rest werent obviously and one of them in her sent items to 'rob' (who had sent her 3 messages in the last week) shed even put an 'x' on the end of her message to him

we have onyl been going out for 3 and a half weeks and to be honest i cant believe this is happening already; she is my first gf and i dont really know how to react to the situation. she doesnt know that i caught her cheating because i was so upset that i lied/didnt mention it but left her house shortly after

i dont know what to do. i check her myspace every day and she still doesnt even say 'in a relationship' it still says single; even though she has been my girlfriend with 4 dates for 3.5 weeks now. and now this. i feel like dumping her but for a cheating bitch like her i think that would be too kind

what is the worst revenge you have ever got on an ex or your current boyfriend or girlfriend; and if you havent; what did you wish you had done? i need ideas

im not talking chainsaws or anything violent as much as id love to; i dont want to go to gaol for the bithc; i am more talking long lasting and affective trauma/humiliation

thanks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYKMRY5Rr9I <---- Follow that.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
you are such a fucking spook. pretty much all of my girl friends end their messages with x or a variant, get over it. you sound like a controlling psychopath.

jonnypride

HSC
im in a similar problem at the moment. my girlfriend just thinks its okay to just talk to any guy, and worst of all she does it right in front of me.

iv only got revenge on one girl before and what i did was knocked on her door and ran and when she answered the door noone was there lol

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
LOL so if she puts 'x's on her sms to her cousins, does that mean she's cheating on you? seriously you're being paranoid, if you caught her vagina flapped out on some dude's dick that isn't yours, then that's a different story.:)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
jonnypride said:
iv only got revenge on one girl before and what i did was knocked on her door and ran and when she answered the door noone was there lol

That was funny? knocking on her door and running away before she answers it?

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
LOL so if she puts 'x's on her sms to her cousins, does that mean she's cheating on you? seriously you're being paranoid, if you caught her vagina flapped out on some dude's dick that isn't yours, then that's a different story.:)
LMAO! You make her pussy sound like an umbrella in wind. Flapping around?

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
jonnypride said:
im in a similar problem at the moment. my girlfriend just thinks its okay to just talk to any guy, and worst of all she does it right in front of me.

Dude, that's an awesome prank!

Pace_T

HSC
StuntManonFire said:
She is cheating for sure.
yeah i agree. i mean you dont put an 'x' in the msg unless you would do that in real life. so if she had that convo in person with 'rob' she would have kissed him when she was saying bye.
i suggest you confront her about it. and dont be like those little nancy boys. you show her whos boss so shes afraid to cheat again.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
yeah i agree. i mean you dont put an 'x' in the msg unless you would do that in real life. so if she had that convo in person with 'rob' she would have kissed him when she was saying bye.
i suggest you confront her about it. and dont be like those little nancy boys. you show her whos boss so shes afraid to cheat again.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYKMRY5Rr9I Like that?

HSC
Dude She Is Cheating! I Cant Believe It That Little X In The Message Just Gave It All Away Her Secrets And Lies You Know It All
Go To Her Door Knock And Runaway Thats Probably The Best Prank You Can Ever Pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)