Getting marks back (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So enlighten me, 90+ UAI is still attainable with shitty ranks so far and horrible marks?

Like... will the remainder of assessments + trials be enough for a solid 90+ UAI

ideally im looking for 85-95 UAI, i know i can do it ...

but so far, my half yearlies are not great... lets just say ur rankings in all subjects are 22/40

all subjects!, and come HSC exam, u get 80+ mark raw, UAI??? will it be mid 80's?

im so scared...
You Said it...

Just do your best, dw about the mark and give it your all, how about it?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i'm not sure how i feel. i'm scared to get them back because i don't think i did too well, but i'm desperate to know. haha.

dp624

HSC
i get pretty jumpy when marks came back
like i pace the room etc lololol

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Todays the day I find out my marks ^^
I can see it already, im going to go to school smiling but im gonna come out frowning, probably a few scars at my wrist, a couple of self-made bruises here and there, torn up marked test papers on the floor, etc.

dp624

HSC
LOL I remember a friend of mine, when we were in yr9, ripped his science test paper literally cos he stuffed it up

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
LOL I remember a friend of mine, when we were in yr9, ripped his science test paper literally cos he stuffed it up
Woah.

I got my marks back today - exactly what i wanted. For everything that i didn't get 1st in, i got 2nd by a mark :D

oly1991

HSC
Woah.

I got my marks back today - exactly what i wanted. For everything that i didn't get 1st in, i got 2nd by a mark :D
congrats you probably deserved it.

im getting mine back on thursday and yes im awaiting nervously even though i think i went pretty well....

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Woah.

Nice ^^

Anyways, got most of my results back, pretty happy, better than expected for chem ^^ but we all got a nice long lecture by our teachers on how we should pick up our game, take a good look at ourselves, our hsc is at stake and stuff like that...

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I am going to get my marks for chemistry and physics tomorrow, and I am going to be angry at myself for not studying enough. and not being dedicated and self-sacrificing enough.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Thanks everyone :)

I wish you guys all luck - not that you need it because you probably all smashed your exams :p

@sinophile - don't be angry if if you get bad marks, just work harder next time :)

dp624

HSC
Thanks everyone :)

I wish you guys all luck - not that you need it because you probably all smashed your exams :p

@sinophile - don't be angry if if you get bad marks, just work harder next time :)
teehee well on your way then xD

samthebear

HSC
as expected got really shit for maths... now i'll just curl up into a little ball and bawl my eyes out as disapointment at myself eats my poor little heart out T_T

SophJI

HSC
i got 100% for the section that was only worth 5% and shit in the one that's worth 15%
i feel like crying

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
argh 60/75 bio
17/20 eng
60 /84 maths
ARGH
I AM GONNA RIP EM APART IN THE TRIALS>>
RIP EM APARTTTTTTTTTTT

THURSDAY IS THE DAY I START STUDYING NON-STOP AND THIS CRAPBAG THAT CALLS ITSELF A COMPUTER SHALL DIE

THURSDAY.
I wish you luck oO

@ Everyone else - don't dwell on the mark that you got. Just learn from your mistakes and use it as motivation to work harder :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)