Getting Back With an Ex (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Dude, don't go back out with your ex, go make her jealous by cracking onto your cousin :p

But seriously, if you really think the girl is worth it, then give it a chance, situations change so how do you know if it will be different this time around. Have faith in the girl, because if things turn sour again, then you can realise that maybe this girl isn't the right one and move on... because if you're seriously contemplating going back out with her, you must still have some sort of interest in her right?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i think it depends on the reason they break up on..
ive heard the stupidest things as reasons for breaking up... and unless they dun want to be with u..
i reckon raik is right..

Jezzabelle

my story

Well on that... i started seeing a guy in the last weeks of our last term. and , ok he was 6 years older, but he was so sweet and respectful and we got along great... started to freak out a bit cos he liked me so much and was saying heaps possessive things....
anyway we have plans to spend first tue of holidays together cos he got the day off work. and he stands me up. then sends me an sms in the late afternoon sayig "i wrote you an email..." and in the email he says i hadnt done or said anything wrong but he cant see me ever again because he's been talking to his ex and they are getting back together and nothing i can do or say can change that cos he has no feelings for me... ?!?! So i wrote back something very mature and accepting, wished him all the best etc.
and havent heard from him since.
he did go out with his ex for a few years but they had been broken up for a few months, in which he was seeing another person, then he wasnt seeing anyone for a month till we started dating...
oh well. he's a loser. i'll get better :p Just wanted to share...

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Raiks said:
Dude, don't go back out with your ex, go make her jealous by cracking onto your cousin :p

But seriously, if you really think the girl is worth it, then give it a chance, situations change so how do you know if it will be different this time around. Have faith in the girl, because if things turn sour again, then you can realise that maybe this girl isn't the right one and move on... because if you're seriously contemplating going back out with her, you must still have some sort of interest in her right?
raiks once again
knows ALL!

seriously
everyone SHUTUP and let raiks do the talking

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i have a habit of getting bak with exes. but both times, they have been the two most important guys in my life ever. the1st 1 was off & on, then it was ova 4 good wen he moved to melb. so i got over it. but that doesnt mean i dont remember him as the great guy and mate he was. we went out three times i think, but they were good. now im back with one of my other exes. its awesome. (he broke up with me in the 1st place, this was ages ago) but now it is the best ever.
i think choose who you like better. but there is gunna b the risk that u choose the wrong one then loose both. (i so totally am seeing the OC in my head now! Lol) so with that in mind you betta either make up ur mind quick, or be damn sure that they dont find out that u r weighing them up! girls HATE that. sure way to loose them faster than u can say "i choose you"!

good luck. and remember...discretion!

shortie_689

HSC
slip said:
What would it take you to get back together with your an ex boyfriend or girlfriend about 2 weeks after breaking up. Especially if you were starting to get soemthing else going with another person.
i make it a pretty strong rule not to get back with an ex cause i feel if u couldnt make it work the first time second time round isnt going to improve...
i have only done it once and it took me ONE week to realise why i broke up with him and i broke up with him again

spell check

HSC
doesn't that contradict the ideas of perseverence and not giving up at failure that our society supposedly holds so high

unaustralian

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I dont think that 2 weeks is really enough time for two people to "get over" each other, let alone a week ...

But be wary, that you may be being used as a rebound.
Its basically mind games for the first month, who can make the other person more jealous, etc.

So as a word of advice just take it easy.

Candypants

NO! No getting back together!

What a terribly hypocritical thing of me to say but, ex's are old news. You broke up for a reason... or if they ripped you out of your comfort zone and brutally told you out of nowhere they no longer wanted anything to do with you, then you say: you're a dickhead, and get over it.

Try not to hook up with someone soon after. I've done that... twice... and it just doesn't work. You're really just replacing the idea of having 'someone' there and even if you are over your ex in 2 weeks - I usually am - you still won't feel like giving your all to someone else.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
being on the rebound probably isn't as bad as people make it out to be. it doesn't mean you don't like your new bf/gf, plus you get over the last relationship quicker
my ex started going out with someone else less than a week after we broke up, and they've been together for a while now. he's happy and getting laid so yeh.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Well if he was my ex boyfriend I would think I would have had a pretty good reason for ditching him in the first place... therefore I wouldn't get back with him at all.

Especially if I have been starting to get something going with someone else. Not very fair to them if I got back with my ex after throwing them hints.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
spell check said:
doesn't that contradict the ideas of perseverence and not giving up at failure that our society supposedly holds so high
most of our society....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)