Getting Back With an Ex (2 Viewers)

slip

HSC
What would it take you to get back together with your an ex boyfriend or girlfriend about 2 weeks after breaking up. Especially if you were starting to get soemthing else going with another person.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well you definitely move on quickly....

Choose the one you like the most, and if you've broken up with them, there must have been a reason behind it.

slip

HSC
nah its not me in the new person i'm the situation

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
2 weeks after breaking up?! for me i wouldnt. if i was going to get back together with them i would wait. because the majority of people i know, don't get over the break up stage in 2 weeks, so their more likely to go running back just because they miss them, forgetting about everything the guy/girl did to them.

and if theres another person, id seriously have a good lookat the situation and see which one you would much rather be with. and if its only been 2 weeks since a break up.... id wait.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Hmmm. I'm familiar to a situation like yours right now.

Depends upon how long you and the ex were going out for and the reasons for the breakup. Cause if it was a long time (i.e. around 1.5yrs) then leaving relationships for about 2months would be a good idea.
If you're striking something up with a new person, follow the lead and see where you end up. Never know, the new person might be right for you.
Ultimately, its your call though.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
2 weeks? wtf? are you sure you're not just rebounding? (which in itself has issues which i don't agree with) but if you can move on that quickly, then i doubt what you had in the first place was entirely real and sincere.

slip

HSC
slip said:
nah its not me i'm the new person in the situation
im not the one who has broken up. im trying to work out what that person is feeling though, and nothin has happened, we might see each other once in a week or so but then probably no more till the end of the hsc.

im just wondering if i anythin is likely to happen between her and her ex, because she is seeing him more then me atm just because he is in her circle of friends and year and stuff...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well heres a story a friend told me:

a man and woman hav a long distance relationship.. then after a couple of years of letters .. the woman marries.. the postman..

its all about contact and support..
i had a similar situation.. meh it blows

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have a story. A boy and a girl have a long distance relationship for 2 years. The girl can't handle the distance anymore and leaves for another boy. 8 months later she realises the boy is a fucktard and she still has feelings for the long distance boy and she made a horrible mistake in leaving the relationship because she left it for all the wrong reasons.

J

jhakka

I can't stand people who get into another relationship within a couple of weeks after the first. It happened to my mate (not that he cared), and I can't stand the girl. Damn horse, slug, skunk. She's just in a relationship for the sake of it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well im up to the 2nd line in lundy's story..

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Skillo said:
Hmmm. I'm familiar to a situation like yours right now.

Depends upon how long you and the ex were going out for and the reasons for the breakup. Cause if it was a long time (i.e. around 1.5yrs) then leaving relationships for about 2months would be a good idea.
If you're striking something up with a new person, follow the lead and see where you end up. Never know, the new person might be right for you.
Ultimately, its your call though.
OH MY GOD ME TOO!!

ok.. i broke up with this guy like beginning of this year.. and weve been talknig n been friends ever since.. and i fully want him back ay.. is that wrong?

i sent him an email telling him how i feel and hes like yeah i feel the same way..

i dunno wat to do

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
if ur the situation slip u cant really do anyhting except wait and see what happens- the question is do u want to be in that situation to begin with?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
if ur the situation slip u cant really do anyhting except wait and see what happens- the question is do u want to be in that situation to begin with?
uhh..bit confused by that..

A_J_Gray

dont dude go out with an ex
go out and pick up a new chick
realistically X is the last letter in the alphabet so should be the last thing u think of

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
an ex is an ex for a reason. everytime ive gotten back with an ex its been shit and never been the same. if you have already got something with someone else, dont go back to your ex. your ex is in the past, you should be looking to the future. so if i had the chance to ever get back with an ex again, i wouldnt do it. you break up for a reason...not for nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)