Get Your Id Cards Now (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
omg nancy!! did you already get it......i should have got it before camp then!!! now i cant be bothered going to uni again until later in the week!!

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
If I go in on O-Week on wednesday to get my ID Card at about 9-9:30ish, how long do you reckon the line will be?(in time terms)

Also when do the tour things start, is it essential for me to go on the day thats listed by my faculty, e.g. wednesday(for science). Like is that the science style tour???

Chris.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
good luck waiting for your id card during o-week

groovejet

HSC
N/A
I have to go to Kesington campus to get my student card even though I'll be at COFA?

karoooh

HSC
Urgh. I look so red and bloated in the face.

sunny

meh.
HSC
It looks like it depends if they're busy. Sometimes you'll get asked, sometimes you have to ask for it. I think it depends on the person behind the desk.

FeelBare

HSC
Thanks for clearing that up =D Hope I can get my ID card tomorrow =x

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Got my Student Id on friday(16th) and espot was like dead. No students in sight getting their IDs, I was like yea, no hours of waiting. Its true about how some people say you have like a tint to your skin sort of, like I look yellowish, lol.

I also looked around on campus, I seen the applied science building and wanted to bash the hell out of it. That ball, string thing looks so fragile, but its probably made out of steel or some strong crap. Oh well. I had fun, I caught an early train that got me there at 8, coz i had to work later on. So I know what the train station will be like.

I feel sorry to everyone who will be going to espot over the next fortnight or so. Waiting is not fun, even if it is half a second for the lady to notice you were standing there(she probably had a microsleep).

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Got mine on Friday too, had new photo taken... I look red. Like uber mega sunburnt red. Oh well. I like how the new card glitters.

persephone

HSC
Did we need to bring our license last year when we got our student IDs? I don't remember. And my license is expired. Can I still use that?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
politik said:
If you've changed programmes during 2006, be sure to tell e-spot or you'll get an ID with your old degree on it (as I did).
That is not a big deal

FeelBare

HSC
On the left hand side of the card above the barcode... Where it goes on about what faculty I belong in.. which campus.. and "UG" :)confused:) is there meant to be another line which says what degree I'm doing, because it's not there =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
FeelBare said:
On the left hand side of the card above the barcode... Where it goes on about what faculty I belong in.. which campus.. and "UG" :)confused:) is there meant to be another line which says what degree I'm doing, because it's not there =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mm yeah i think so- cos mine has 'BE'

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
UG = undergraduate.

it should only list the faculty your degree is administered by.

e.g. I do Science/Arts, but since it is administered by Science, my ID card only says 'SCI'

Lauren.

HSC
um what if we start tommorrow and couldnt go to O-week and dont have student ids... im a cofa student can i get it tommorrow from there?
and what about that arc thing.. can i sign up at uni tommorrow?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
no and yes

i am not completely sure about cofa but i THINK you get your ID cards at cofa itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)