Get this (1 Viewer)

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Basically, one of my mates is goin out with this girl, and on Wednesday he went home early because he was sick. She and his best friend stayed behind, there were these weird vibes of flirting and touching and stuff - but she's a very flirtatious person too. But anyway, the next day I found that they hooked up and that my friend basically slogged his best friend which is all well and good. Then like 3 hours later in our study period, my mate and this girl were basically back together again making out. Like, is that healthy? seriously, to go back to someone who has cheated! Your thoughts? :burn:

Last edited by a moderator:

XPac2

HSC
BASICALLY ONE OF MY MATES IS GOIN OUT WITH THIS GIRL, AND ON WEDNESDAY HE WENT HOME EARLY BECAUSE HE WAS SICK. SHE AND HIS BEST FRIEND STAYED BEHIND, THERE WERE THESE WEIRD VIBES OF FLIRTING AND TOUCHING AND STUFF - BUT SHES A VERY FLIRTATIOUS PERSON TOO. BUT ANYWAY THE NEXT DAY I FOUND THAT THEY HOOKED UP, AND THAT MY FRIEND BASICALLY SLOGGED HIS BEST FRIEND WHICH WAS ALL WELL AND GOOD. THEN LIKE 3 HOURS LATER IN OUR STUDY PERIOD, MY MATE AND THIS GIRL WERE BASICALLY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN MAKING OUT. LIKE IS THAT HEALTHY, SERIOUSLY TO GO BACK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS CHEATED. YOUR THOUGHTS?:burn:
No thats not healthy.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
MY BRAIN HURTS FROM ALL THE caps.

No, not healthy. She's what we refer to in society as a slut.

boris

Banned
HSC
Basically, one of my mates is goin out with this girl, and on Wednesday he went home early because he was sick. She and his best friend stayed behind, there were these weird vibes of flirting and touching and stuff - but she's a very flirtatious person too. But anyway, the next day I found that they hooked up and that my friend basically slogged his best friend which is all well and good. Then like 3 hours later in our study period, my mate and this girl were basically back together again making out. Like, is that healthy? seriously, to go back to someone who has cheated! Your thoughts? :burn:

What the hell is with kids wanting to do medicine when they haven't done a single science subject??? i just dont understand this. it boggles the mind.

in conclusion, shes a slut, your mate is a dickhead who is just in it for a root because he knows his bitch is a slut. they are over it. they both know where the relationship is going and dont care so you dont need to worry about it.

ubernuton

HSC
where they drink meh as long as they think it's alright it's alright
as long as they talk about it before going back to it

Guesss

HSC
I don't think its 'healthy' but as long as they talked it over & she promised not 2 do it again before getting back together i think its all good!
(whether she keeps promises or not, is another issue!)

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)