general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I'm gonna have to go in there then!

I've walked past that building all the time. I guess the idea of the law students being in there has turned me off entering the building though, kinda like level 8 of the library did back in the day. Actually, I still haven't been past level 7 of our beloved tower. What's up there now?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
one question
why the hell was there so many cops on bikes at main walkway?
someone mustve done some naughty deeds ay

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol that's a good question. Maybe Sourcefest invited them over to promote Policism?? Maybe someone at UNSW wants to be a police sometime...?

But this wasn't the first time, every time I wait for 393/895 somehow I see police motorbikes/cyclists going out through the Anzac Parade entrance.

o_O new law building? Is that the darkish blue one almost like a lab at Anzac Parade?

funkyj

HSC
My first time seeing those cops on motorbikes....heh. and my initial thought as they approached from afar was that they were gang members, as they were dressed in black. Hope they didn't see me giggling when I realized seconds later who they were on closer look.... :p

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Yeah I'm curious as to the upper half of the library now. I vote for mass open areas where we can kick balls around and be merry.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Frigid said a while ago that you can get from level 9 to level 10 via a staircase. Perhaps someone should investigate that.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Frigid said a while ago that you can get from level 9 to level 10 via a staircase. Perhaps someone should investigate that.
Should be empty now, but won't take them long to start renovating it for the postgrad labs.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Just like to point out that the bible wasn't written in English and that is a gross mistranslation.
like to point out this post should be disregarded

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I don't see what's wrong with a bit of on topic posting, in our off topic thread.

I've got about a month decide whether I wish to try and transfer or not. I'm undecided, how exciting.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
like to point out this post should be disregarded
No, it shouldn't. Yours should be. There is actually controversy over the meaning of the words in the Bible from which people derive a prohibition on homosexuality.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Dumsum said:
Yeah it was free. No more debates, although that's probably a good thing for CBS (the athiest guy dominated that debate..) but there are talks on Thursday (Mathews A), Monday (Law Theatre), Tuesday (Rex Vowels) and again next Thursday (Mathews A).
Religious talks in our theatre?! You have got to be kidding.

HSC
do they have any cameras down at eats @ the round?

one of my friends has taken some 'free' food from down there (i.e., not pay). the first time he claimed that he was new to the uni and didn't know how to pay, so he just took a kebab and walked away. and he claims that he's done it several times.

besides that being blatant theft, i thought it was quite funny.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I don't see what's wrong with a bit of on topic posting, in our off topic thread.

I've got about a month decide whether I wish to try and transfer or not. I'm undecided, how exciting.
From what to what?

funkyj

HSC
Anyone hea been to the UNSW Sport Party at the Palace? I arrived 5 past 11 and was asked to pay the entrance fees... :(

HSC
if only i had a camera. i'd get a photo of myself in front of the "2006 Graduation" sign just at the back of the sir john clancy auditorium.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Nah uh, it just has a higher gay people per capita rate.

I have to work out if my subjects all work out and such. The program over there is somewaht different.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Don't listen to him. His contradictory and moronic political views have clouded his brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)