drmix

HSC
N/A
i wonder wat new food there will be at the mathews arcarde

and also wonder wats new at the old 'baganaga' or wateva

Thought Shark

HSC
barling89 said:
sure there are i had one on the open day :)
That was in September.

Don't you think that a lot of change may have (read: did) happen since then?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
drmix said:
i wonder wat new food there will be at the mathews arcarde

and also wonder wats new at the old 'baganaga' or wateva
lols badabagans is it

karoooh

HSC
I thought they were just renovating Badabagan; all the old places, including the kebab place, will still be there by the start of sem. God, I hope so. Especially that sandwich place. :(

Pace_T

HSC
that food court is a fucking rip off. last semester in my final lectures for the day i'd call pizza hut or something so im ready to go when class ends! :D

Conspirocy

HSC
politik said:
I don't miss anything from Mathews Arcade.
You weren't even there when it had Thai. So I'll agree.

omg and badabagan had the chicken...damn missing the chicken too...stupid kebab shops, I hope they get rid of all those kebab shops

hero.

HSC
N/A
With all these changes like 14 weeks being reduced to 12, is there some chance there will be tutorials in the 1st week to cover for that loss?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i don't see the point. why would they want to have tutes when they haven't even taught you anything?

i got a rather random question, how much is it to hire the gowns and hats for your grad ceremony? i heard it is quite a rip off. if so, why would they want to wreck the most enjoyable moment of your educational career?

karoooh

HSC
hero. said:
With all these changes like 14 weeks being reduced to 12, is there some chance there will be tutorials in the 1st week to cover for that loss?
All my classes have tutes in the first week... Will probably depend on what subject you're doing.

xmagiczx

HSC
Sorry to post it here but just a quick question:

Is it possible to start off with a single degree e.g. like Bachelor of Arts and during the later years add another degree such as Bachelor of Science?
If so, will there be any differences/disadvantages to starting BA/BSc from year 1?

Thanks in advance!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
In response to your question xmagiczx, yes you can but I think that's only possible if you do any other degree and then add Arts to it?

Like I have a friend who started a B Eco last year and this year he is adding a B Arts to it, via approval from the Uni. Whereas, if you want to do an Arts now and then start a combined Arts/Science, you may need to do that through UAC? Not 100% sure. But you can always drop one degree after having started on two.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hero. said:

!!

12 weeks?! so our mid-year holiday will be longer?

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Yup. Our mid-year recess will be five days longer from last year's.

xmagiczx

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
In response to your question xmagiczx, yes you can but I think that's only possible if you do any other degree and then add Arts to it?

Like I have a friend who started a B Eco last year and this year he is adding a B Arts to it, via approval from the Uni. Whereas, if you want to do an Arts now and then start a combined Arts/Science, you may need to do that through UAC? Not 100% sure. But you can always drop one degree after having started on two.

Oh ok thanks for the reply i will try and contact unsw for further information.
Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)