General thoughts (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
what did u put for d) what environment will the bacteria thrive? do u just say hot environment like deserts
Lol, I said it grows in heated food. Was going to do deserts but... idk if desert temperatures go to 70*C

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
So who actually 'accounted' for A, B, C, D. Not just describe the activity levels.

ie. maximum use of active sites etc. etc.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
So what did people write for the essential step that must occur for photoreceptor signal to be transmitted along optic nerve.

Saraneth

HSC
it said maximum rate of change so mathematics mentality kicked in. I put something like 88 cause it was steepest at this point.

edit: was it actually max rat of change, or did i read it completely wrong.

pretty sure it was wrong though, p.s did the question ask for a range? starting to forget things know.
This is what I did too, 88-95 degrees. It did say highest rate of change, and that was where it changed the most so... I think we did it right.

fatima96

HSC
It was an okay exam. Only issues I had were the long responses. We did the option Genetics the code broken and there were 2 long responses very similar to the 8 marker. Hoping to scrape a 90 somehow

HSC
This is what I did too, 88-95 degrees. It did say highest rate of change, and that was where it changed the most so... I think we did it right.
I initially put the first temperatures, can't remember but then I changed it to 90+ because the rate of change after that was quite dramatic as it had a steep decline compared to the others.. Have no idea if that's what it meant?

fionarykim

HSC
I initially put the first temperatures, can't remember but then I changed it to 90+ because the rate of change after that was quite dramatic as it had a steep decline compared to the others.. Have no idea if that's what it meant?
Yeh you did it right :)
rate of change simply means the gradient, so the greatest rate of change would be where the gradient was the steepest, and it was from 90+ to where it hit the ground
and i just estimated that to be like 93 or somthing LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)