General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

Entity

HSC
Argh i did Contagious as well, NOOOO!

Anyway, I loved the various feedback i got about what the common thingy was for the acids. I loled.

Also what was annoying, the geological jelly. I wanted to say a disadvantage with this model was it was edible. And also tasty.

Also, i wrote about the problems with renewable energy sources for the last bit, thats an easy loss of 7 marks :(.

occer

HSC
N/A
I was so damn tempted to put Delicious as a disadvantage of the dessert...

Mudkip94

HSC
What did you guys put for the scientific theory? I put Darwin's theory and wrote about pentadactyl limbs and how unrelated animals like birds and mammals have them which suggests they come from a common ancestor and how human embryos have tails and gills (even though it asked for ONE piece of evidence *he he*).

sfer

HSC
Also what was annoying, the geological jelly. I wanted to say a disadvantage with this model was it was edible. And also tasty.
I had no idea. So I put "rocks aren't edible" - because you might aswell have fun rather than putting nothing at all, right?

sfer

HSC
What did you guys put for the scientific theory? I put Darwin's theory and wrote about pentadactyl limbs and how unrelated animals like birds and mammals have them which suggests they come from a common ancestor and how human embryos have tails and gills (even though it asked for ONE piece of evidence *he he*).
I used Darwin's example of the finches

Entity

HSC
@Sfer LOL Tasty rocks :)

What did you guys put for the scientific theory? I put Darwin's theory and wrote about pentadactyl limbs and how unrelated animals like birds and mammals have them which suggests they come from a common ancestor
EXACTLY what i wrote, HIGH FIVE BRAH!

puffinmuffin

HSC
What did people write for the geological jelly. The question were it asked you why there wasnt any jellies on the bottom layer?

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
for the geo jelly.. and the bottom layer i said it might have been because it wasn't sedimentary rock.. wasnt sure it was right though

Mudkip94

HSC
What did people write for the geological jelly. The question were it asked you why there wasnt any jellies on the bottom layer?
I wrote that the layer could have been formed in a fast-flowing river or made of igneous rock where stuff doesn't fossilize.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Yep I did that, except I only went as far as the comparison of limbs...

codeberry

HSC
For the desert I put in the disadvantage that it oversimplifies the principle of superposition and that lollies and jellies don't look anything like real fossils and rocks.

I was tempted to say that students might eat it before the model can be used to explain as another disadvantage, but it said only one and I already used two so.. :S

supre

HSC
i wrote something like because not all the organisms form fossils (or something similar to that)

sfer

HSC
i did the big bang theory and the cosmic background radiation as evidence
Which brings me to a question - for the short response, what did you put as the name for the scientific theory of how the universe began?

Entity

HSC
So uhh, i heard you like mudkipz... Anyway, hopefully i got a band 5 or 6, im just going to be depressed if i get less cause im first in course for science in my year... :/

Just My Luck

HSC
What was the answer to the last 7 mark extended response?
Was it the impact of fossil fuels or renewable energy sources?
I got confused =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)