General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Rofl!! The exact same thing happened to me, I put uterus wall lining?
yep, that's what i put..
although i kinda stuffed up on its function with me saying it was meant to catch the ovum and act as a cushion for when it turns into a baby x]

sfer

HSC
I hated the waiting bit. I finished early with about an hour left -- checked all papers and added stuff, made sure all the response questions are full and covered all the points I think would give me marks and I still had 50 mins to spare. It was so boring and I couldn't sleep through it either.
We could leave after an hour in, right?

codeberry

HSC
We could leave after an hour in, right?
Bah they told us we couldn't go early but changed their minds mid exam and 3/4 of the people left. I left about 20 minutes early as I couldn't be bothered checking.
So lucky. They told us to wait, so we had to sit there and stare at the walls until it's all over. ;_; That's so unfair! D:<

heirware

HSC
Most boring 1hr and 20 minutes ever (after all the writing).

What theory did you guys do btw? I was going to do some hardcore **** like quantum chromodynamics but then I just couldn't be bothered

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
what was the answer for that electromagnetic radiation?? i put 10^-7.. seemed the most right
yeah, i was thinking it was the wavelength for uv light, then i realised it was visible light which was 10^-7

sfer

HSC
:O I wasn't allowed to! The whole year was finished after like 1 hour.... We had to stay the whole time.
Well, the rules our supervisors read out was that no-one was to leave the room in the first hour - and they let us go once we were finished.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Actually, after looking at definitions of both infectious and contagious, I think infectious is correct. Contagious means anything that can be spread, like a "Contagious grin," but infectious is limited to only diseases.

Kanane

HSC
N/A
The test wasn't too bad. Especially when compared to the trials >__>

I thought multiple choice was okay, but it threw me off how I had a row of B's or C's every now and then D: Didn't look right...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)