General Thoughts: PDHPE (2 Viewers)

kmt10

HSC
all in all, just ecstatic that i did not see the words Jakarta and Ottawa for responses .. :)

ha agree. same with ricer and totaps. unless we were sposed to use em somewhere n i just didnt lol

beefywater

HSC
So since we got a pretty easy paper what are people thinking will get u a band 6, im betting a raw mark of 90-92 maybe, dont jump down my throat im making a uninformed guess

tetrisam

HSC
LOL @ fail guy :)

exam was pretty good overall, just minor mistakes :( hopefully the bsing on improving was worth it ! hahah
im glad someone else thinks they made minor mistakes, i reckon i made the silliest mistakes, now that i think about it :(

kristiejade

HSC
there will be a range of answers that they will accept for the last question of sports medicine, because the 'wellbeing' of an athlete encompasses a holistic perspective i.e. psychology

Enchantress91

HSC
Short answers weren't as hard as I expected. No ottawa charter, thank God.

The Olympics question in Sports identity ... almost wet pants when I saw that. I made up so much crap on that question, forgot to mention the impact on tourism... it's like, DUH!! How could I miss it. Wasn't too happy with the Aboriginal question either. I studied for everything but the aboriginal section. I bullsh-tted the whole way through.

Sports med was good. Though the last question was stuffed up badly (I mean...very badly).

It was a easy exam... if you studied for the right things, which I didn't. Still hope I'll be able to get above 80, please please please...

Enchantress91

HSC
yeah the 15 marker you had to incorporate types of feedback/practice and how they are useful in each stage of skill acquisition
I thought it asked for practice methods not stages of practice, so I wrote massed, distributed, whole and part instead of cognitive, asso and auto. Nooooo... that's it, end of uni dream for me.

Does anyone else know???? I'm seriously freaking out...

oly1991

HSC
Ok now WHAT??? You serious?
yeh haha, dont worry about it though, its over haha

On topic:
i reckon that was such an easy exam if u knew ur syllabus well.
i reckon band cutoff will be 88-90 coz it was such an open exam, a lot of people would of done well, seriously.
i think i got around 92-95 raw so pretty stoked :D

oly1991

HSC
I thought it asked for practice methods not stages of practice, so I wrote massed, distributed, whole and part instead of cognitive, asso and auto. Nooooo... that's it, end of uni dream for me.

yeh they asked all of it, u would of maybe got 10-11 if u wrote about the practice methods and feedback well, not entirely sure though

shuttle_bus5

HSC

yeah writing about mass distributed whole part is correct, but you have to evaluate each stage eg cognitive and say why distributed part is effective in the cognitive stage

broskies1

Bachelor Law/Arts
HSC
i found the exam quite easy over all , just one thing is drilling my curiosity. For everyone who did improving performance the last question how it mentions and endurance athelete trainign session with the influence with the phases. Did we have to talk about the phases alone , or actually create a trainign session then devide it into pre-in-post season schedule :L? and PS to the genius above that said there was NO Ottawa Charter there actually was one question in multiple choice AND reorinting health services IS Ottawa set sail for some fail kid xD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)