General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

halialoon

HSC
historykidd said:
Jesus christ. You've studied 10 hours a day for a considerable amount of time and you are calling 'us' self-obessessed nerds? Thats more than I have done.

I really hope you fucked up. No offence.

Historykidd,

Your an absolute pig's arsehole. Look mate some kids do put in a helluva lot of work for their subjects but aren't blessed with all the talents that you have. They have every right to be filthy if they didn't think they did as well as you because this is the HSC. Hoping people "fuck up" is about as low as it gets.

I know your type, and the rest that come on here saying fuck yeah I wrote 16 pages for a section, straight after the exam's over, like thats some badge of honour. Your probably the kids that are more keen to know how much people wrote rather than WHAT they wrote, hoping you can con the markers into believing you know what your talking about. Well I got news for you, you'll probably get a mark per page.

clairet

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
he has made it in the real world, he has you in the palm of his fucking hand.

by the tone of your post, i sense envy.

edit: btw welcome to bos :)
hmm no not really. i'm not eating out of anybody's hand. i just hate pricks who bully people.
...and envy? i laugh. Firstly, he's a guy....as are you...and a guy who swears at girls at that...and secondly, i'm doing fine at school, and i liked that exam. i'm naturally not an envious person.
thanks for the hearty welcome.

historykidd

HSC
halialoon said:
Historykidd,

Your an absolute pig's arsehole. Look mate some kids do put in a helluva lot of work for their subjects but aren't blessed with all the talents that you have. They have every right to be filthy if they didn't think they did as well as you because this is the HSC. Hoping people "fuck up" is about as low as it gets.

I know your type, and the rest that come on here saying fuck yeah I wrote 16 pages for a section, straight after the exam's over, like thats some badge of honour. Your probably the kids that are more keen to know how much people wrote rather than WHAT they wrote, hoping you can con the markers into believing you know what your talking about. Well I got news for you, you'll probably get a mark per page.
well good work Halialoon you fucking twat :rofl:

I wrote well under 16 pages for each section - you really suck.

and yes I do hope you fuck up also although the last was in jest but just is serious.

for shame.

Last edited:

halialoon

HSC
listen keyboard warrior,

your smutty arrogance hasn't only pissed me off but a whole lot of others. If you were really telling people to fuck their exams "in jest" I didn't notice it and neither did others.

I really suck do I? You really don't have a clue.

historykidd

HSC
halialoon said:
listen keyboard warrior,

your smutty arrogance hasn't only pissed me off but a whole lot of others. If you were really telling people to fuck their exams "in jest" I didn't notice it and neither did others.

I really suck do I? You really don't have a clue.
tl;dr.

el gwapo

HSC
historykidd said:
well good work Halialoon you fucking twat :rofl:

I wrote well under 16 pages for each section - you really suck.

and yes I do hope you fuck up also although the last was in jest but just is serious.

for shame.
sometimes shutting the fuck up is a better idea.

anaaa

HSC
curious how almost all forums you go on have some sort of censorship. on an 'educational' one however, not a moderator in site. i wrote 100 pages. a blatant lie, but that ought to unite you all in common loathing.

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
Hey Anaa. Why dont you shut the fuck up and suck my dick you loser

HSC
clairet said:
hmm no not really. i'm not eating out of anybody's hand. i just hate pricks who bully people.
...and envy? i laugh. Firstly, he's a guy....as are you...and a guy who swears at girls at that...and secondly, i'm doing fine at school, and i liked that exam. i'm naturally not an envious person.
thanks for the hearty welcome.
no probs :wave:

bratwurst

HSC
oliperro said:
You are all sick,

i cant believe i ever signed up to this shit website. after every exam i go home pissed off because my last five weeks of consistent 10 hour study days just amounted to a failure. and in trying to find someone who can empathise with me. all i can find is "Nailed it", 'UAI=100', 'i love history'.

oh yeh, and wats with those ppl who are on this site that graduated like 3-6 years ago. how can you even bring yourself to have any interest in the HSC after youve finished it. 'i think its time to move on'

does anyone else think like this are all you all the same.
Completely agree. Especially for this modern exam. I do India so I'm just hoping the HSC Markers have sympathy for my class and the three other classes in Australia that do India.

ilovenatalie

HSC
abbott75 said:
Do you write LIKE THIS???
lololol i hope so because i did the same national study and wrote like a booklet and same for albert speer
2 booklets for a 15 mark question!
that is nuts
mullum

ilovenatalie

HSC
Oh yea and at the end of my Albert Speer essay I wrote:
"Oh Albert Speer you trickster!"
death will come to me upon swift feet?

HistoryQueen

HSC
i thought it was good
i had predicted most of the questions they asked for the essays
i ended up writing 50 pages in total.
hopefully i went well :)
now bring on ancient!!

Stephy-89

HSC
Thought the exam wasn't too bad... But seriously its very much quality over quantity!!! All of you are probably top of your game, first in modern, just dont count your eggs before they hatch... Theres no point telling everyone how much you wrote in each section, either you liked it or you didn't, with a few people sitting in between. It's all over and done with!!!!

robreido

HSC
if you wrote on the UN reply to this post... i wanna know if i was the only one

bronsie

HSC
i thought the paper was pretty fair.. had to crap on a bit in some places :p
hehe i should have taken my teacher's advice more seriously because he practically predicted the whole paper :S

nagiha

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
hm world war one i wrote an odd 16+ pages for secition one...my hand hurts considerably.

germany i wrote 16 pages. i picked a

leni i done 16 for part b and 13 for part a

pacific i done 16 pages.

MY HAND HURTS A HELL OF A LOT.

overall i think i performed solidly. i hope its a band 5 although i would be extactic if it was a 6. :D

goodluck to all those modern candidates :D

xoxo

You must have written a whole lot of $hit!

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
heyy any1 got the paper if u can message me plz...nd jst scan it cheerz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)