General Thoughts: General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

jer3m

HSC
N/A
I found this test so hard... Went through a few of the past papers and they were a lot easier imo. This one had a bunch of questions I didn't answer, probably about 20 marks worth and the ones I did answer I wasn't sure about. Very hard test and all my friends but one found it the same

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
MC was easy. Anyone know what a band 4 and 5 cut off is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zs

HSC
that exam was actually so easy, yeah it had a few surprises but pretty easy overall

Lethal Toxin

HSC
The exam structure was so different compared to the past ones, it really threw me off, and the multiple choice was so hard.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Moderately hard, suitable test of student ability drawing knowledge from a multitude of topics. not sure how i did

waterlml

HSC
except for the line of best fit question and the equation on the first page in SA (i don't know why i couldn't solve it OMG), i actually think the others were fine.

Tharja

HSC
Well, I found it easier than the trial examination - the likes of which I bombed (38%, lol).
Still, I did skip several questions and found the exam difficult. It wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be, however.
I might even... pass? That would be a miracle.

Boombam

HSC
I spent so much time on the simultaneous equation question. What did people get for that?

goobypls

HSC
Fucking ridiculously hard, makes all the past papers I did look fucking easy. Aiming for a band 5 but I doubt I'll get it at this point, I lost about 15-20 marks on questions I couldnt do or made up.

jer3m

HSC
N/A
I spent so much time on the simultaneous equation question. What did people get for that?

Yeh I had problems with that question and the other algebra questions so I left them out. Also does anyone know the answer for the simpsons rule, why it is 114 degrees angle, and the question about the time difference, was it 140 mins?

waterlml

HSC
something like -3, -2

what was the answer for the equation in the first page in SA, couldn't solve that one

Smooth Operator

HSC
Way harder than my trial, ran out of time so missed probably 4 or 5 marks..

Lucky I have 12 units.

waterlml

HSC
hey anyone know the car insurance cover question? what was the answer? i put fire cover on it holy shit= =

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Lel, thinking that I will get 70 raw in this shit, it was extremely difficult. Who else agrees; the mc questions were hard!

Boombam

HSC
something like -3, -2

what was the answer for the equation in the first page in SA, couldn't solve that one
Ugh got it wrong. I did put -2 for one of my crossed out answers. Hopefully get a mark

_Josh_

HSC
hey anyone know the car insurance cover question? what was the answer? i put fire cover on it holy shit= =

Yeh that was a weird one which I had no idea for. I put if you're hit by another car which is probably wrong, a lot of my mates were saying burglary/theft etc. I had no clue.

Overall, I thought the test was pretty hard and I missed out on at least 10 marks because I had no clue, expecting like a 70 raw.

aussienator

HSC
What was the multiple choice with the 40% decrease in water than 25% decrease in water ? was it 25% of the 40% or 64% ? i guessed C for that.

Other than that exam was a breeze look forward to a state rank already rank 1 internal fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)