general maths- all nighter or not? (1 Viewer)

carolineXO

HSC
ok, so, i completely screwed up my trial paper and have hardly even studied at all for general maths tomorrow but im actually not feeling as bad as i thought i would about it..

and i havent decided if im going to pull an allnighter or just give up and go to bed. whats everyone doing?

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
o_O

Why are there so many all-nighter-ers this year in the HSC, especially for maths xD.

Here's my advice. Sleep now, set alarm for 3 in the morning, wake up, start studying until 7ish. Have breakfast, read notes as you go to school for exams. A good 5 hours study there.

catalyst91

HSC
Probably going to bed. I need sleep to function properly, otherwise I make such shitty little mistakes (which I probs will anyway lolol)
Have you been doing past papers? If so what are your marks like?

jessxxxr

HSC
i screwed my trial too haha went from 5th to 18th, and i don't think im gonna pull an all nighter, i might sleep at 12 then wake up at 3 and study more, i just need to go over financial stuff and like geometry and a bit of probability

bbychocoholic

HSC
Yeahs go to bed, set your alarm for early then do past papers to prepare yourself. Go through the 2010 paper if you can, we had a tricky paper so i think if you can get through it you should do well.

kaur154

HSC
have some pre-sleep now

that's what I'm planning to do...sleep now ...wake up early and study...have a big breakfast and walk to school to clear my mind

carolineXO

HSC
Here's my advice. Sleep now, set alarm for 3 in the morning, wake up, start studying until 7ish. Have breakfast, read notes as you go to school for exams. A good 5 hours study there.
thats a good idea... i didnt think of that!

and yeah im prone to those little mistakes that you later go back and think 'what the hell? was i on crack or something??"
ive got one of those books that has all the past hsc papers (2010-2001) and im just picking random questions here and there but not doing a full on paper

SpreadTheWord

HSC
An all nighter means a worse result than what you would have. Have faith in your ability, you never know you might be pretty good. I screwed my trial up - but i knew i probably had the panic of creating 2 english essays and learning them in less than 16 hours at the back of my head. Enough of my BS, but in all honesty you'll only be studying to feel like you are making up for lost time.

Chill, and have a good nights sleep.

All the best.

carolineXO

HSC
so it is currently 4:23am and i have had a total of 5 hours sleep.
yay! early maths study! :/
actually glad i did this! at least i will feel more confident for when i get in there :)
goodluck all gen maths students :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)