Gay Marriage and Gay Couples having children (through surrogate, adoption etc) (1 Viewer)

What are your views?

• Total voters

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
They fact that a couple would be willing to go through all the trouble of adopting a child or getting pregnant themselves actually shows that they'd really want to bring someone into this world and that it would most definitely be loved.

This is opposed to a child being in a bad family who didn't want another child in the first place, in which the opposite would occur.

Frostbitten

HSC
What is the 'against' for this topic? Seriously, I simply cannot see any reasonable defence behind the matter...

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Hey, I'm just thinking about the hypothetical life of that child.
What about asian kids that get bullied then? maybe we should ban asians from having kids in case their kid gets bullied.

I think the whole gay thing will blow over in a generations time as it gets more acceptable.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What about asian kids that get bullied then? maybe we should ban asians from having kids in case their kid gets bullied.

I think the whole gay thing will blow over in a generations time as it gets more acceptable.
Asian kids don't get bullied.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I would go against as that child would get bullied and ridiculed at primary/ secondary school.
if some brown kids are bullied at school

should we sterilise all brown people?

if you're worried about bullying, deal with the people who bully not the victims lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

if you're worried about bullying, deal with the people who bully not the victims lol
True that lol.

WeaselPowa

HSC
I'm all for gay marriage and gay couples. It's probably because I have yet to see any significant negative impacts that a gay couple would bring to a child.

Actually, having gay couples as parents would be a good thing, as it will desensitise the child to homosexuality, which would lead to the demise of people disagreeing in gay marriage.

So if any of you guys actually cared about the people disagreeing with gay marrige, get gay and adopt a baby.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

you can't turn around people hating gays for millions of years just like that.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
you can't turn around people hating gays for millions of years just like that.
i think there is a lot more acceptance for them now though tbh

of course certain prejudices will either never be eliminated or take a long time to eliminate, but clearly opposing the adoption of kids by gay parents is not the optimal solution to preventing bullying. That's pretty much discriminating to stop discrimination, it doesn't really make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)