Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Game of thrones back babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sirwest

HSC
Friend also just introduced it to me. I normally find things like The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, the Elder Scrolls and all that very uninteresting, but I have to say I'm really loving the show. After Breaking Bad it's probably my 2nd favourite TV show. But really hating that Blonde haired dude (can't remember his name). Especially for what he did at the end of the very first episode.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Friend also just introduced it to me. I normally find things like The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, the Elder Scrolls and all that very uninteresting, but I have to say I'm really loving the show. After Breaking Bad it's probably my 2nd favourite TV show. But really hating that Blonde haired dude (can't remember his name). Especially for what he did at the end of the very first episode.
jaime lannister? he is pretty rad tbh

Tasteless

HSC
Yeh I just checked, I thought that was like episode 2 or 3 for some reason.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That's why the show is so successful

I remember reviewing the story arcs of some characters and realising absolutely nothing happened over the course of an entire season, let alone a few episodes. I still enjoyed the shit out of it though because it's very well made

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
so this show is good? just bought the blu ray (and dvd by accident so i sold that at a loss!) but haven't had time to watch yet... hopefully this week!

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
so this show is good? just bought the blu ray (and dvd by accident so i sold that at a loss!) but haven't had time to watch yet... hopefully this week!
It's amazing.
It's amazing.
It's amazing.

You need to watch it nowwwww.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm planning to watch this in the break... don't want to get addicted before finals lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)