Futuro( Art at Uni kids) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hey Maxibon.... do you have any examples of your work online? Like a deviantART or Photobucket account or something?

I liked your BOW and would be interested in seeing more of your work :wave:

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I'm doing a kind of branch of art at uni. A Bachelor of Production, so that includes design for stage, tv and film and costume design.

My parents are artists, and art teachers so they naturally didn't want me to study art. They both met at NAS (National Art School...now COFA). Dad is a practicing artist more than mum, he did the Centenary of Federation medallion that primary school kids got in 2001, and he got into the Salon des refuses for the Archibald prize last year....

so yeah, even if you do art teacher you still get to do other stuff! living proof!

penciltron

HSC
ill be doing vis comm at UTS, its a design course so that i can support myself with that boring stuff like graphic design (no offense) once i finish, although i really would prefer to do illustration, storyboards, concept art , etc, which you need ultimate art skills for, so ill be going to julian ashton this year and if it seriously helps me, then i might even keep going there.
ahhh, if only there were bigger and stronger art/design colleges here like in america.

maxibon88

HSC
etc. etc. etc. said:
Hey Maxibon.... do you have any examples of your work online? Like a deviantART or Photobucket account or something?

I liked your BOW and would be interested in seeing more of your work :wave:
Hey Thanks, um i dont have that deviant stuff cause im scared of the net sometimes, and maybe i should get it cause my paintings change all the time cause i just paint over the same canvas like 10 times cause it cheaper that way, but i do have abit of photography i could send you. Um i think ill add you on Msn if that ok?

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's fine :)

I'll PM you my email address (if it isn't up here somewhere already?)

HSC
N/A
You guys should check out the university forums. I'm not too sure about SCA, but there was a bunch of now-COFA students talking in there. :)

penciltron

HSC
sca and cofa r too contemporary for me...im after more traditional training. thats y im going to julian ashton for a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)