Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters

arumisan

HSC
Re: What are your marks and UAI aim?

i had toss up between psychology and design, and decided to go with design.

going to do visual communications at uni of newcastle, uai of 78. something, atar of 80. something according to the uac guide books. probably not the best uni to do the course but whatever, don't want to move.

six demon bag

HSC
Put in a NIDA app, but I'm sure I'll have to do about 73 auditions before thay let me in haha. So I was aiming for Bach of Arts, Theatre and Performance Studies major at either Usyd or UNSW :)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I still don't know what I want to do. Well, I'm really stuck between what I think I want to do and doing a course that will probably get me a [better] job.

Perhaps UTS: B Design in Visual Communication/B Arts in International Studies... 96.65 ATAR - most probably achievable especially with bonus points.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
I still don't know what I want to do. Well, I'm really stuck between what I think I want to do and doing a course that will probably get me a [better] job.

Perhaps UTS: B Design in Visual Communication/B Arts in International Studies... 96.65 ATAR - most probably achievable especially with bonus points.
y don't u just do it at UWS u only need a UAI of 60?

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
wats gonna happen?

wat r u gonna do after the HSC?
:blah:
well im gonna do B arts/ secondary or primaray teaching at UWS, if i don't get in then im gonna do anther course such as nursing or B science( food and nutrients) then trnasfer withen 6 months:sun:

get a job and go 4 ma Ps.:tongue:

johony

HSC
Put in a NIDA app, but I'm sure I'll have to do about 73 auditions before thay let me in haha. So I was aiming for Bach of Arts, Theatre and Performance Studies major at either Usyd or UNSW :)
yeah, i haven't heard of anyone getting in until they're about 20 or older. gives me enough time to think about going there.

imo, you should really look at vca or waapa.

y don't u just do it at UWS u only need a UAI of 60?
3 reasons.

1: she might not live in the western suburbs.
2: uts has (to my knowledge) nicer facilities and a definitely nicer location.
3: university of western sydney.

johony

HSC
LOL.

Hey, have you decided what you wanna do?
probably something to do with media/communications.
usyd is out of the question - 98.95 (might just do plain arts there instead - 83)
uts is a possibility - 90-95.
mac u and unsw are likelihoods - 80-87.

ironically enough, if i fail all i'll consider doing law at UWS - 80.65 with full bonus points applied. maybe media, i might look at their facilities at their open day tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure their communications faculty is in penrith.

you?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Law USyd - probs with Arts or IGS or Political,Economic and Social
or
Law UNSW.

I'm fairly fucked if I don't get 99.4 (UNSW).....

But I suppose there's always Macquarie. :)

Unforuntately, parents are pointing me towards the medicine direction, or if not, pharmacy, optom etc etc. Typical asian parents. :(

HSC
Diagnostic Radiography at Newcastle- 92.6 not sure if i'll quite get there if not i'll consider something else

I'm going on exchange next year anyway so i have awhile to decide exactly what i want to do

johony

HSC
Unforuntately, parents are pointing me towards the medicine direction, or if not, pharmacy, optom etc etc. Typical asian parents. :(
serious? what the fuck is wrong with law?
it's still a pretty well regarded profession amongst azns. i guess the pay packet is slightly better?

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
serious? what the fuck is wrong with law?
it's still a pretty well regarded profession amongst azns. i guess the pay packet is slightly better?
Well...you know my parents. :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
woulda thought dent came after med. but phamacy isnt the way to go these days.
Nah, they know me enough not to make me do Dent. I have a perpetual fear of dentists....when I was younger, I literally had to be strapped into the chair....

FTW

HSC
I'm aiming for 95+ ATAR beacause I want to keep my otions open because I don't know what I want to do yet.

hp91

HSC
Which course do you want to do?

what course do you want to do most?

Winn

HSC
Re: Which course do you want to do?

B Commerce + B Engineering @UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)