Funniest thing to happen in class (1 Viewer)

JuniorB

HSC
I don't know if there is a another thred but there needs to be one of these

wats the funniest thing that has happened in one of ur classes

well lest see:

Yr 7 - one of mi mates could annoy our science teacher really easily so we were using microscopes so he grabbed to lights and set them up like search lights and was flicking the powerpoint on and off and started yelling "wooo vegas"

we had music and we had a subby which happened to be our science teacher and we managed to be able to listen to music. so mi mate same one as before jumped up on the desk forgetting that the fan was above him and started dancin on his desk raised his arms up and the fan hit his arm i was rofl.

Yr 8 - same mate we had geography and we all hated our geo teacher so he had a orange and through it at ther while she was writing on the board missed her head my 10 cm and splattered all over the board.

thats all i can remember

plz leave ur ones so we can all laugh

bye bye

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
haha i have heaps and most of them were in year 8 aww so many memories ><*

- me and mates putting laxative in some guys power rade (lucky it was the same colour!) didnt end up drinking because a whole group of us were surrounding him when he was about to drink it and kept making comments like "YOU GOTTA SHIT YET?" lol

- while me and my friends were doing our french speech we kept making fun of the words by emphasizing on them. it was like BONJOURRRRRRRRRRRR MISS. whole class started laughing including the teacher which then resulted in her crying and calling the yr-cordinator. got kicked out of all classes for the rest of the day -_______-"

- throwing sharpeners at the fan in music which resulted in breaking the chair at the front I THINK IT WAS BROKEN !

- my friend got suspended because he called my other friend "sexy" and the stupid sub teacher thought she he was saying it to her.

- me and my friends playing harry potter in class where we run into the door and pretend it would lead to the station hahah.

- while we had a sub for music me and my mates went around the classroom and turned on every single electronic piano and made it play random tunes on full blast. soon found out no one wanted to take our class.

- my friend taking home his english test which in which he showed me the next day in english lol

..yes ive changed a lot but i find these things still so funny !

sweetish

HSC
my fave ones were in yr 8 maths! i hated maths so my friend and i would always muck around. we sit by the window so on the sunny days i use to whip out my mirror and reflect a strong beam of light onto our maths teacher's bald head!! HAHAHA and he could FEEL the heat, like he would keep touching the area where the light was, but couldnt figure out what it was! HAHAHA but one time i pissed myself laughing, my hand shook and the light blinded him...hehe we got in trouble after that but it was worth it! ^^

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
sweetish said:
my fave ones were in yr 8 maths! i hated maths so my friend and i would always muck around. we sit by the window so on the sunny days i use to whip out my mirror and reflect a strong beam of light onto our maths teacher's bald head!! HAHAHA and he could FEEL the heat, like he would keep touching the area where the light was, but couldnt figure out what it was! HAHAHA but one time i pissed myself laughing, my hand shook and the light blinded him...hehe we got in trouble after that but it was worth it! ^^
damn your mean ! =P

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I have many but there's one that happened in Year 11 that sent that whole class exploding into laughter.
In chemistry class, two guys were asked to get a trolley carrying textbooks and molecular model kits from the staffroom to our classroom. When they arrived they didn't see the bump between the corridor and the classroom, and then........... most of the molecular kits (which contained many small pieces neatly encased in a plastic container) surrendered to gravity before it hit and crashed onto the floor with a BANG! The guys tried to save the kits before they hit the floor but it was no use, the kits they caught exploded on themsleves anyway. After that there were literally hundreds and hundreds of pieces from the molecular model kits exploding and scattering all over the floor of the classroom as if a bomb just exploded on the trollley!!!! The whole class just burst into laughter! The teacher then said that she'll never trust those boys to get anything for her again....LOL!!! Some teachers next door even had a look in our classroom to see what the noise was all about before reprimanding the guys for their clumsiness. When the guys began the monotonous task of crawling on the floor (in shame) and picking up ALL OF THE PIECES and putting them back in the molecular model containers, the teacher asked the class if we should help them pick it up and the class instantly replied back "NO!!!". It was sooo hilarious! Funnily enough one of those guys still volunteers to get some stuff for her afterwards. Even now he still volunteers, despite the teacher's concerns after the accident......

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I have many but there's one that happened in Year 11 that sent that whole class exploding into laughter.
In chemistry class, two guys were asked to get a trolley carrying textbooks and molecular model kits from the staffroom to our classroom. When they arrived they didn't see the bump between the corridor and the classroom, and then........... most of the molecular kits (which contained many small pieces neatly encased in a plastic container) surrendered to gravity before it hit and crashed onto the floor with a BANG! The guys tried to save the kits before they hit the floor but it was no use, the kits they caught exploded on themsleves anyway. After that there were literally hundreds and hundreds of pieces from the molecular model kits exploding and scattering all over the floor of the classroom as if a bomb just exploded on the trollley!!!! The whole class just burst into laughter! The teacher then said that she'll never trust those boys to get anything for her again....LOL!!! Some teachers next door even had a look in our classroom to see what the noise was all about before reprimanding the guys for their clumsiness. When the guys began the monotonous task of crawling on the floor (in shame) and picking up ALL OF THE PIECES and putting them back in the molecular model containers, the teacher asked the class if we should help them pick it up and the class instantly replied back "NO!!!". It was sooo hilarious! Funnily enough one of those guys still volunteers to get some stuff for her afterwards. Even now he still volunteers, despite the teacher's concerns after the accident......
haha for some reason that reminds me of yr10 PE. we were playing baseball with a really SOFT ball. once my friend hit it, it went high into the air and smashed the window in one of the classes which resulted in glass shattering everywhere. man his reaction was priceless haha. i dont get how he broke it though with that ball ! also in yr8 group of my friends were playing soccer which resulted in them breaking the church windows ! but i have nfi how they did it. ended up paying for it haha.

Darkening

HSC
dis guy at lunch fell in da bin and everyone jus started laughing!!! i mean he tried to get out buh his but was stuck in .. LOL!!!!!!!! we got a school detention for that ... kinda gay! his fault for fallin butt first in a bin!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, you guys have some funny stories. I remember in year 9, one day we had a sub who was male and his hair sticked up as if you used one of those static machines on him. Everyone in the class was laughing at his hair and making rude comments at him, then somehow we made him feel so bad that he started crying in front of us, I couldn't stop laughing in the vicinity. :rofl:

Apparently, he quit the next day. Sad but funny nonetheless.

vizman

HSC
lol. this guy threw a dictionary off the third level in yr8. he was sent to the head teacher of english and instead of telling her what happened, "enquired" about debating..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
vizman said:
lol. this guy threw a dictionary off the third level in yr8. he was sent to the head teacher of english and instead of telling her what happened, "enquired" about debating..
one of my friends in year9 was trying to get his spit into the bit from the third level. he tried 2 times and the 3rd time when he did, some random student walked out and his spit just missed ! my friend bolted into the classroom hahah.

P

pLuvia

In year 7 in the maths class our class whenever the teacher walked out of the classroom they would throw all the chalk outside, even open a new packet and throw all the chalk outside the window. And so the teacher always had to get new packets of chalk

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Well if you guys don't know my maths teacher personally, it would make this a lot less funny, but I'll tell you nonetheless.
If anyone's seen Moulin Rouge, you know the song, "Elephant Love Medley"? I'll post it:

[Ewan:]
Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!
[Nicole:]
Please, don't start that again
All you need is love!
A girl has got to eat!
All you need is love!
She'll end up on the street! (sigh)
All you need is looooove!
Love is just a game.
I was made for loving you baby,
You were made for loving me.
The only way of loving me baby,
Is to pay a lovely fee.
Just one night,
Give me just one night.
There's no way,
Cause you can't pay.
In the name of love!
One night in the name of love!
You crazy fool,
I won't give in to you.
Don't, leave me this way.
I can't survive, without your sweet love,
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.
You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs...
I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
Well what's wrong with that?
I like to know.
Cause here I go... again...
Love lifts us up where we belong!
Where eagles fly,
On a mountain high!
Love makes us act like we are fools.
Throw our lives away,
For one happy day.
We could be heroes...
Just for one day.
You, you will be mean.
No, I won't.
(sigh) And I, I'll drink all the time.
We should be lovers...
We can't do that.
We should be lovers!
And that's a fact.
Though nothing, would keep us together.
We could steal time...
[Ewan & Nicole:]
Just for one day.
We could be heroes,
Forever and ever,
We could be heroes,
Forever and ever,
We can be heroes...
Just because I... will always love you...
I...
[Ewan & Nicole:]
...Can't help loving...
...You...
How wonderful life is,
[Ewan and Nicole:]
Now you're in, the world...

Anyway, my friend and I decided to turn it into the Elephant Maths Medley. We substituted every word "love" for the word "maths". We also changed some other lines so they had to do with maths.
Then we sang the song together, me as Ewan McGregor and she as Nicole Kidman, and recorded it on her mobile.
One day we were sitting down at lunch and our maths teacher, who is really geeky and obsessed with maths, came and asked us how we were going in his funny deep voice.
Then my friend said, "We want to show you something, Sir!"
So we played the song for him, and the whole time he was listening, he had his head tilted to one side with a very amused expression on his face (and he RARELY smiles).
The whole time, my friend and I were pissing ourselves.
When it finished, he goes, "Very good, girls."

I guess it was a "you had to be there" moment, but I hope it still makes you guys laugh.

Oh, in term four last year, that teacher saw me in the corridor and he said to me, "Are you going to come and sing us a song, Elena?"

LOL!!!!

nataliie

HSC
there was a funny moment that happened in class last year. we were reading poems in english and were looking for the techniques used by the poet to communicate ideas. we were supposed to share these ideas with the whole class and one of the girls said that the poet used a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence! :D the whole class including the teacher laughed our arses off!! :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
A year 10 kid at my school tried to pick fights with yr 6 kids on orientation day at my school. A fat yr 6 kid came over and pushed him over and sat on him while he had lunch. :p

jeniii

HSC
lol =="
it was during a whole school assemble on the 11th of the 11th of the 11th at 11.11am and we had to do the one minute silence thing rite. the guy sitting next to me let out a friggn noise.. i think he farted or sumfing x.X i duno! >< i lookd at him and he lookd at me with a guilty look on his face and FK i have never tried to compress a laugh so hard. and it was sooo silent around us too. i was literally shaking and so was he. my ribs hurt T_T

lol vizman i herd abt that too

the other time this guy chucked a piece of paper and it landed on the bald spot of the maths teacher's head. he was soooooo angry o_O

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
We had this maths teacher named Mr Spruce and alot of random jokes revolved around him. Spruce the moose, "all i know is i'm lost without you (maths)" songs like that, Spruce the goose, he let us writeon his board with his special chalk in holder and stuff like that, oh although i hated maths, he made it all themore entertaining...my mate still has this list 4 pgs long of "weird things Mr Spruce does"

Oh and this other maths teacher in year 7 said that if our entire class got all these problems 100% correct he'd standon his head :|...and so we did..and so he fulfilled his promise..this 60yr old portly maths teacher...

In english we were studying the Halocaust and we had to perform some random parody on either jewish or german life (performing arts school)...so these mate sof mine did this german ..exercise called Kalestheics!...got the entire class + teacher bopping to the "push me, and then just touch me, till i can get my satisfaction"song ...bahahah...if i can get the .avi file i taped of it to like load onto a website i'll show u.

Oh amusing times...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
nataliie said:
there was a funny moment that happened in class last year. we were reading poems in english and were looking for the techniques used by the poet to communicate ideas. we were supposed to share these ideas with the whole class and one of the girls said that the poet used a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence! :D the whole class including the teacher laughed our arses off!! :)
LOL. which english is this by the way?

kylie-rose

HSC
my entire year 11 ancient history class fell asleep whilst being made to watch yet another tutankamun documentary. only to be awoken after the teacher got up from the back of the classroom and turned the vidoe off once she notised she had put her entire class to sleep from such boredom

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
well, i wasnt at the same school at the time, but the story is famous...

mrs fleetwood was this crazy german teacher. she'd been in a mental hospital, and Ulladulla was her rehab type thing. She was nuts...once, she said that my (very, very christian, innocent friend) was taking drugs, though she had given permission for her to take panadol. then, another time, a class lit a ball of paper alight and kicked it around the room....

...and then, someone threw a compass at her head. she started crying. She went back to the mental institution. Poor lady....hehehe.

illmtl

HSC
Right.... I may go to a selective girls school.... but... well we thoguh it was funny

Yr 8 science, we were performing some experiment and my friend and I were lighting the bunsen. I held the match over the bunsen while she turned on the gas.... she turns it on, and we can hear the gas but still it doesn't light.... then suddenly the other tap in the pair lights with a massive plume of fire... it's a common thing.. but we're a selective school so blonde moments are funnier.

Yr 10... one of my other friends has a habit of sitting heavily on things that are usually not meant to be sat on.. but through the course of the year she broke 2 fences, a chair, and one of the long benches in the PE changerooms

Yr 10 science, yet another friend and I were talking about whether if you add Metho to water if it would still burn, she decided to try it out.... a massive beaker with lots of metho.... our teacher freaked out. he tried a million ways to put it out, including sand which fizzled loudly...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)