• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Funniest thing thats happened in a class (1 Viewer)

m0zzie

lol i don't remember what year it was in (year 10 maybe?) but we had a substitute teacher and we were all being little shits (as you do..), teacher clicks and yells at me "TAKE YOUR DESK OUTSIDE".
i take my desk outside, walk back in and sit down. 2 minutes later teacher says "i thought i told you to take your desk outside", i reply "you did, and my desk is outside". at this point, everyone cracks up laughing, and the substitute lost any control she had over the class, it was great :D

7th Sign

HSC
hmm well their usto be this kid in my grade that got expelled......this isnt very funny but one day in maths he just pulls out his lighter and lights this chics hair on fire and she had like like hair spray in her hair or something....he hair went up in flames soo fast......another funny thing is this hell sus teacher at my school the other day just slaped my friend in the face because he was drinking from a bottel while he waled into the room...my mate goes your raciest to asians and all this shit then the teacher full sends him to the prinicipal all from drinking a bit of water ahh mine arnt that funny ay.....

Bobcat

HSC
more stupid then funny...some chick cut a wire in the science room with scissors, and it went bang...

sorry to waste ur time lol :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)