Funniest thing thats happened in a class (1 Viewer)

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
It only just occurred to me that there isn't a thread like this, or at least there probably isn't (i searched and i didnt find anything).

But anyway, on the second last day of school my chemistry class decided it didnt really want to do any work, so our teacher who is really cool said, "Ok, let's do some fun pracs" so he did that one with the hydrogen peroxide and detergent etc with heaps of bubbles, and he also (pressured by some of the students) did the burning parraffin wax and water trick. now for those of you who don't know what happens: when you burn parraffin wax and then drop a little water onto it, it flames up massively almost like an explosion. well anyway, our teacher was doing this and got some nice results first time round until it all burned off. he put some more in and tried to light it but it wouldnt light. he put some more wax in and tried again, and this time got a small flame. he then put a little water on it and it absolutely went up, as high as the roof... and he happened to be performing this underneath a fire alarm! :D so the alarm went off, everyone came out of all the classrooms in the school and the fire brigade was called. i never laughed so much at school in my life! :D

Anyone else have some cool funny stories that happened at school? Post 'em here!

HSC
pink socks

sitting in the back row of desks has its advantages....like noticing when a boy infront is wearing pink socks...

once in biology, my friends and i noticed a guy [who sits infront of us], was wearing pink socks. so we wrote a note along the lines of "......... has pink socks......have a look and a laugh.....then pass the note on"

in about 10 minutes the note had zigzagged its way around the room, past - and INFRONT OF - the guy wearing the socks...and he basically had the whole class laughing at him - without even knowing it....

better still....someone in the front passed the note to the teacher - who joined in laughing with us... and said:

"Hey, ......... , can we get you a blue note*? ........or maybe a PINK note??"

[* blue note = a bit of blue paper u have to get when u dont wear correct uniform]

astro

HSC
not very funny...but in year 10 we rock up to english (early for a change) and about ten minutes into the lesson the teacher still hasn't arrived. So we're like waiting there and chatting. Then we see our english teacher get into his car and drive off - his car was right next to the classroom and he didn't even notice us.
About five minutes before the bell's due to ring he runs into the classroom and asks, "Why didn't anyone tell me?" This was before another teacher came in and told us how quiet we were - i think she was deaf.

See, not very funny, but it's a memorable thing of year 10

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
An entire row standing up doing the hokey-pokey in Year 10 history just as the teacher walks in was a funny memory from junior high.

Then earlier this year, in our software class, going to hotmail and having browser cache display erm, adult images instead of the site. Then recreating the bug to show the teacher, who was less than impressed.

shazzah

Painfully funny

Mine's funnier! I'm a mature age student at our local high school and have spent the last 2 years getting to know the kids pretty well. I get invited to all the parties and celebrate all the 18ths so I'm pretty much classed as one of the crowd. On our yr 12 muck up night we were parked out front of the school while half went in and TP the tree in the playground and the other half waited out the front. We all got back in our cars and were heading for one of the many teachers houses that we had visited that night when I decided that I would put some streamers on the new notice board out the front of the school. Now I was leaning in the back of my niece's car, with the door opened reaching for the streamers on the back parcel shelf and she and another girl were talking in the front. They obviously didn't hear what I was saying or notice that the interior light was still on and when the car in front took off, so did she, with me dragging along side in the gutter!! Now, by this time I'm yelling at her to stop. She turned and looked and stopped real quick. The other girls jumped out of the car behind us and came racing over to see if I was aright. All's I could do was hold my knee and groan in intense pain while rolling on the damp grass. One girl had her camera and was going to take a photo but I told her "Don't you f**king dare" and gave her a glare that would kill, but was laughing at the same time. I also got offered mouth to mouth by another girl as she said that it would be her last time offer. By this time I was laughing, but my knee was killing me. I lifted up the leg of my pants to see the damage and it was gross!! It was burned by my pants so it has fluff dangling off of it. Now if you have ever had carpet burn, it's the same only worse because I was dragged, probably about 2 metres. The next day was our final assembly and roll call and I had to try and walk up on stage without limping which was very hard. That was on the 23rd of September and it still hurts and still hasn't healed properly and I have a nice scar but I'll look back on it in years to come and laugh about my final days in year 12, 2004.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
live_without_it said:
sitting in the back row of desks has its advantages....like noticing when a boy infront is wearing pink socks...

once in biology, my friends and i noticed a guy [who sits infront of us], was wearing pink socks. so we wrote a note along the lines of "......... has pink socks......have a look and a laugh.....then pass the note on"

in about 10 minutes the note had zigzagged its way around the room, past - and INFRONT OF - the guy wearing the socks...and he basically had the whole class laughing at him - without even knowing it....

better still....someone in the front passed the note to the teacher - who joined in laughing with us... and said:

"Hey, ......... , can we get you a blue note*? ........or maybe a PINK note??"

[* blue note = a bit of blue paper u have to get when u dont wear correct uniform]
thats mean

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
shazzah said:
because I was dragged, probably about 2 metres.
I'm not sure why, but that was the funniest bit :p

You made it sound less worse than it was. But ouch anyway :S Not a fun experience.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
another of my older fond school memories was yr 8 music - we had a teacher that looked remarkably like keanu reeves. well one day, in he came with these fancy reflective sunglasses and long ankle length coat on, to which one of the guys said "so neo, will you take the blue pill or the red pill?" the whole class laughed like crazy :D, it was great

Whitlamsfan

In a class one of the guys had an air horn and let it off yelled "HALF TIME" and walked out.

Also I was hit by a car and it bloody hurts still got the scars. It's irrelevant how fast its going or how far you go it still kills! I could barely walk for a week!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
had a substitue teacher, when she was readin from a text book, some of the guys would slowly move there desk closer an closer to the front. the teacher had no idea what was going on. on of the funniest things ever

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
in chemistry class once, our teacher didn;t come, so one of the kids went into the chemical lab, took two beakers of fluid, one ph lvl 1 the other php lvl 12 and poured them both into another beaker and it made this huge fizz which jsut started going every where, then he got the fire extinguisher which was a powder one, sprayed a bit in the sink then stodd at the front of the room, and literally sparyed it for about 10 seconds out towards the calss room. the whole room went white and we all went on our knees and crawled out in absolute hysterics, it was like seeing that white cloud that was in the streets wen the wtc fell down, coming towards u in the chem lab. Then we opned all the windows and spent the rest of the lesson cleaning with paper towels, because everything had a film of white on it, and i mean everything, everywhere
the next day the principle wlked into out yr meeting and we knew exactly before he said "can the chemistry class stay back"

then they asked us if there was really a fire, because the boy owned up and said that there ahd been a fire.

lol, we couldn;t keep straight faces and wen we went back to the lab that day, everything was still white, even after we had cleaned it, like the water had just covered it.
so we ahd to clean it again the next day.

in the end the kid got suspended and they still don;t know whether their was really a fire or not.

but that is definitely the funniest experience at school ever, just being in the room and seeing this huge white roaring cloud coming at u.

Groagy

HSC
In year 10 science some guys short-circuited the entire school by sticking little metal things in one of the power points and turning it on. The groundsman came running into the classroom and we all tried to act as if nothing had happened and that we hadn't noticed that the power wasn't on.

HSC
3-legged chair....essential in any classroom

once, in yr9 geography, a friend and i arrived a bit earlier than usual. we went to sit down and i discovered i had a 3-legged chair....so i moved it and put it at the desk infront of mine...

wen the girl who usually sits infront of us arrived late, and sat down we were on the edges of our seats with anticipation....but nothing happened straight away

the girl began writing, doing her work as usual....then about 30 seconds after she started working she slowly...very slowly....started to lean to the right, but she kept on writing [persistent little bugger aint she?], and eventually she fell on the floor and had the whole class laughing at her.

good times.....

HSC
empty classroom

this one time at band camp...i mean, in ancient history...

it was after the trials, and the class was full of deadshits anyway...so most of them didnt bother turning up anymore. this particular day there were only 4 people in the classroom...

our teacher, left the room to make some photocopies for us... while she was gone, i organised for 3 out of the 4 people [including me] to hide up the back of the classroom, behind a a big noticeboard-on-wheels thing..and we left 1 person sitting alone in the middle of the room.

wen the teacher arrived she was completely devastated and heartbroken that the only people who had bothered to turn up to her class had left halfway through it...

then we all yelled 'surprise' and came back out...

it doesnt seem as funny anymore...but it was good at the time...i guess u had to be there lol

G'day-john

i didnt get a chance to read all the posts, most fairly impressive.

once in english during yr 11, i grabbed a pen lid and put it down my pants, after rubbing it on somefing... i wrote on a piece of paper to do it and then pass it on, this pen lid and paper quickly got around the class, and the teacher became aware that somefing was being passed around, she insisted that we gave her the paper and lid as she was curious as to what was written on it. my friend who currently had the lid tried to convice her she really didnt want it. she insisted and when she read it and had the lid in her hands she looked at us all blank and didnt know what to do. we held in our laughter and in horror she just didnt know what to do. she decided not to get us in trouble which was for the best i suppose. :D

69^boi

HSC
N/A
ok this wasnt relly funny but here it goes:
i think back in yr8 or 9
there was this maintance guy fixing the coke machine and lata he went off sumwhere......anywayz the the coke machine was open and so much people including myself took as many soft drink as we can b4 he came bak....lol it was all gone wen he came bak n was reel pissed

dezzy

HSC
we were in the city on a legal studies excursion at some court centre and we were so bored, me n my friends decided to ride the elevators up and down all day...we pressed all of the buttons on the elevator and then a judge just happens to get in the elevator and saw that we'd pressed all of the buttons to stop at each level and he fully went off at us, but each time the door would open he'd shut up so people in the buidling wouldnt see him shouting. it was the funniest thing ever. oh the youth of today- what menace's we are!

dezzy

HSC
oh, and being sent out of the room in yr11 maths for talking about Brazillian's...that was a funny day indeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)