Fuck Rudd is a dickhead (2 Viewers)

Oobadoo

HSC
We have 1/3 land arid and another 1/3 semi-arid, could use it for something i guess.

but i m thinking of my great great great great grandchildren, what resource will they live off?
Mmmm. Because there's no other energy resources. ?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Because Internet censorship and Bible study in highschool are amazingly progressive moves.

you do realise he said that he thinks it would be good if everyone studied it but never actually suggested he would try to make schools teach it right

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
what if in the future, technology is developed where radioactive materials can be used as an energy source and commercially viable? xD

boobies.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
So the solution is to put people who are not politicians into political parties? :p

that would be a start, but then those who were put in political parties become politicians thus becoming dickheads and the cycle starts over!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
4 legs is better than 2!

....especially when you get someone on all 4....

johnnydepp

HSC
let's all agree both rudd and abbott are retarded

JOE HOCKEY FOR PM!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
We have 1/3 land arid and another 1/3 semi-arid, could use it for something i guess.

but i m thinking of my great great great great grandchildren, what resource will they live off?
They'll mine Mars, Titan and the asteroid belt. Plenty of uranium, iron and carbon there.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Rudd is rather right wing Labor...

Abbott is so right that... well you don't get much more right wing than that...

So we've got a very right left or a VERY right right...

Also Abbott is actually, IMHO, a complete fucking moron.

If you saw him on the 7:30 report about a Month ago, you would have been CONVINCED to join the Labor party and campaign for them... because having that man running our country would be a disaster as big as GWB. He appears to know nothing about Science, nothing about Economics at all, he seems to completely misunderstand the religion he is a member of...

On a completely different note, I have figured out how the world will end.

It will be because of Cricket...

Yep! Cricket will be responsible!

Either India or Pakistan will lose the world cup or some other equally important match... and will in their furious rage launch their Nuclear arsenal at the other... China will be forced to back Pakistan, the USA will go against China... Then Russia will go against the USA... then Great Britian and Israel will go Against Russia... etc etc etc... and we'll all be dead...

Except for the New Zealanders.... no one cares about them... so they'll survive

aussie-boy

HSC
He appears to know nothing about Science, nothing about Economics at all, he seems to completely misunderstand the religion he is a member of...
What makes this even worse is that he has a B.Economics

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
shutup, labor under rudd is a whole lot better than liberals under abbot.
get over that issue (which probaly has a good explanation) and focus on the important issues of healthcare and education, which "Fucking Labour" is trying to provide to Australia. get over your big ego and know how good labor looks compared to liberal
ahah fuck off the 'education revolution' is a convoluted piece of shit
ditto the healthcare reform
ditto the ets
ditto every fucking thing rudd will ever implement

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
get over that issue (which probaly has a good explanation) and focus on the important issues of healthcare and education, which "Fucking Labour" is trying to provide to Australia. get over your big ego and know how good labor looks compared to liberal
Giving nuclear material to unstable countries is not a good idea.

Pakistan also has nukes, you know right? If India nukes them its mutual destruction for both.

Australia should save uranium and sell it after all the Coal finishes in the world.
If one of those countries did fire a nuke, im sure they would hit the biggest thing the opposition would send back at them, tts called strategy.

Also, isnt Australia among the top countries in terms of Uranium deposits?

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Well, "Fucking Labour" is censoring the interwebz, submitting to China's economic bullying giving them gas and oilz, and their leader speaks Chinese. Not to mention the billions committed to frivolous spending sprees to burn down homes, electrocute tradesmen, empower the peasants and begin a glorious revolution. How about he comes out and renames the country to 'People's Republic of Australia' or 'New China'.

A while ago he admitted that his big election promises were 'too ambitious', so basically he lied to get in. He was the miracle worker that never delivered.

"Fucking Labor" is fucking us over.

(and Tony Abbott doesn't warrant a mention, according to Krudd it's 'good to see Mark Latham's back')

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Tony Abbott DOESN'T warrant a mention. His only virtue is that he isn't Rudd, which is balanced by the incredibly loathsome fact that he is instead himself.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
all politicians are douches the difference between rudd and abbott is that abbott has 3 hot daughters!

rosgos123

HSC
lol

You really think that they are doing that bad a job? Think back to like 5 years ago, liberals didnt do too well, there were reasons that Howard lost his seat entirely, Abbot was standing behind him saying how great everything was as people were being fucked over.

"electrocute tradesmen" this issue was the private sectors fault. Hiring stupid people that do stupid things, that ends in stupid mistakes, not like thats ever happened before.

Fucking idiots are fucking us over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)