Fuck my life... (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
if you stick two carrots up your nose and a celery stick up your bum you will feel better

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
if you stick two carrots up your nose and a celery stick up your bum you will feel better
Ive noticed you have a thing about sticking objects up rectal cavities, lego, celery etc etc.

shinning

HSC
you could do wat tony did
steals the boyfriend's phone--> using his phone, send naked pictures to your girl---> and wallah!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Or you could just an hero. Ends your pain and makes her feel bad. Win win.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't come back to you. It's guaranteed to work.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
decapitate them

then masturbate over their headless corpses

ejaculate sparingly unto them

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't come back to you. It's guaranteed to work.
God, I've had a bitch threaten to kill herself if I didn't get back with her. Just led her on for a bit. Fixed everything. Except she keeps spreading bullshit about me that keeps coming back to me because this is Armidale and I know fucking everybody.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Holy shit guys.

My girlfriend just left me for some other dude, it's killing me.

What do I do?? I want her back.

Oh god...
if she was your girlfriend then you know more about how to get her back than some randoms on an internet forum who will be masturbating alone for the next 10 years over the distant memory of a girl who once kissed them as a joke

just think back to what she saw in you in the first place, how you might have changed since then, and work from there.. .. you might think you havnt changed but the way you display yourself to her likely has - people get lazy in relationships, you stop going out of your way to show your good side and you let your bad attributes slip more often

once the initial excitement of a new person wears off, a part of her will want you back guaranteed

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Ring her up and say you love her, keep doing this until successful. :) Give her birthday presents and Christmas presents lol give her a cheerful card every once and a while.

boris

Banned
HSC
if she was your girlfriend then you know more about how to get her back than some randoms on an internet forum who will be masturbating alone for the next 10 years over the distant memory of a girl who once kissed them as a joke

just think back to what she saw in you in the first place, how you might have changed since then, and work from there.. .. you might think you havnt changed but the way you display yourself to her likely has - people get lazy in relationships, you stop going out of your way to show your good side and you let your bad attributes slip more often

once the initial excitement of a new person wears off, a part of her will want you back guaranteed
did dis werk 4 u justin

boris

Banned
HSC
Ring her up and say you love her, keep doing this until successful. :) Give her birthday presents and Christmas presents lol give her a cheerful card every once and a while.
hahahah de-modded
what a cunt

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
hahahahahahah

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I love it when people talk from personal experience.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lol clingy bastards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)