• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Frustrated! With Change Of Teachers! (1 Viewer)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
ipt is pretty easy , just read the books look at the notes on this website and if you need to then ask the teacher the stuff you don't get, simple...

my teachers new nothing bout the subject and i still got band 6 so give it a go, also do some practice questions before and you'll be fine

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by choco
ipt is pretty easy , just read the books look at the notes on this website....
Not all that true...i reckon IPT is a sort of a subject where u need to have an aptitude in computers:)

Whaddaya Know?

Manufactured Gigolo
HSC
I, too, am not satisfied with my IPT teacher who is very similar to some of the ones previously mentioned in this thread. Making us copy the notes down, leaving us with practical work with not much prior instruction on how to do it in the first place, questions in the exam paper on we've hardly or never learned about. It saddens me that it is me that has to tell him that there are still things in the syllabus we haven't learnt :( I'll probably learn more by myself rather than from what I've learnt from him.. too bad he's such a nice teacher.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
We have a funny situation at our school. We're rotated between three teachers. One is the guy we had for preliminary, the other knows his stuff, and the third is just a minder. It's really strange because it's like having two different subjects nearly cause the two main teachers set different work to each other

vanity

HSC
that happened with my sdd class.. but we had 5 teachers - i bet your first teacher didnt run off to canada ! haha..

well anyways just get into a group and share your notes if youre absolutely desperate...

IPT is really just glorified computing studies if you ask me....

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by vanity

IPT is really just glorified computing studies if you ask me....

dont get the ''glorified'' part!?!?!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah thats understandable - if ur teacher is crap then for sure you will hate the subject - i think its a normal reaction ppl had

my ipt teacher last year was just like yours - he couldnt teach, talk and to be frank, he didnt give a sh*t bout us, how we went or anything else for that matter! but yeah, i hated the subject but umm yeah, i ended up teaching myself and doing my own learning in my own time - and yeah, i did really well in the HSC-

and when i went back to skool this year for their annual assembly for 'ppl who did well in the hsc', i went up to his face and said 'HA!'

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)