Frustrated! With Change Of Teachers! (1 Viewer)

blazezs

This is really frustrating when you have 3 different teachers when your doing the HSC!!!

It's crazy, the first teacher i had was CRAP, he didn't give any notes, only talked 80% of the times!

The second teacher was the coolest :rolleyes:
He made me come from last to top :eek:

Now his gone to another school, and here i am struck with a new teacher :mad:

I wonder if this teacher is the same as the previous one!

If it isn't i'll :chainsaw: him!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man look on the brigghter side of things, man i have this stupid ass teacher who cant teach AT ALL and i WISH HE WOULD BLOODY LEAVE

but he's leaving next year!!! AaRRGgGHhh :mad: :chainsaw:

yeah he doesnt teacher, ask us to read, copy his useless notes and gives us questions and he gives us the answer without discussion...

pathetic i tell ya.

blazezs

that sounds like my FIRST IPT teacher!

He :confused: the whole class everytime we have IPT

big_will08

notes??!?

whoa!! my teacher doesnt even do THAT
lol

seriously, the textbook is his bible...i dont know where he'll be without it! he didnt even know what a SCSI drive is
LOL

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man, i hate the text book! he makes us read, and nothing goes in - makes us copy alot of shit and no explaning or nothing

man we've complained to the school and he was 'interviewed' but nothing else happend...

most ipt teachers r all shit!

blazezs

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah man, i hate the text book! he makes us read, and nothing goes in - makes us copy alot of shit and no explaning or nothing

man we've complained to the school and he was 'interviewed' but nothing else happend...

most ipt teachers r all shit!

yeh, most are :mad:

big_will08

i wonder how much they get paid tho...like in comparison to other teachers...
coz if they got paid the same...its pretty good to sit around pretending you're teaching but really you are getting the students to read the text book and watch you play games
:D

blazezs

Nah, they get paided more then other teachers!!

You know why?

Computer teachers are in HIGH demand at the moment :mad1:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man they get paid a lil extra than the other teachers... since computing is complusory in yr 10 now isnt it?

yeah they're under high damand... man thats good money for sitting around doing jack all!!

pppsssft 45g a year just to sit there infront of a class... pretty good money.

big_will08

i know! i reckon id be happy doing that for the rest of my life!
hehe
but i reckon its not a secure job and secure pay...one day IT isnt gonna be in demand...and they'll be getting paycuts and stuff!
hehe
oh wells....for the time being, id like to be an ipt teacher!
hehehe

kelstar

Originally posted by blazezs
i wouldn't mind :rolleyes:
Actually, for your information they don't get paid any more than regular teachers. I know...I teach it and I work my arse off in order to make it interesting and I don't get paid any more. :(

My sympathies to you for the shocking run of teachers you seem to have had. However, you should keep in mind that practical knowledge will NOT get you marks in the HSC exam.

If you have a problem with the course, you should talk to the school or write a letter to the BOS. You'll find most IPT teachers will agree with you that the syllabus is a pathetic excuse for raising the "academic status" of the subject.

Also, computing skills is compulsory in year 10, not computing studies...it's a different course and it's meant to be implemented across core KLA's, it's not the responsibility of the computing department. So, in other words, the only people qualified to teach it are the only people who aren't allowed (Since computing is not a core KLA)

big_will08

hmm i always thought they'd get paid more coz there was a shortage of "computer literate" teachers

i mean, i was told by my teacher that some scchool students in teh state dont even have a teacher and rely solely on the basis of a textbook!

hmmm...thats my 2cents!

kelstar

IPT Teachers

That's true, there is a huge shortage, which means that, as you said, alot of students are relying on very average textbooks to survive their HSC IPT. However, the wages of teachers are regulated so that no subject gets paid more than another. In fact, wages only go up dependent on how long you've been teaching. Therefore, an IPT teacher who did their degree 20 years ago earns a hell of a lot more than a first or second year out.

Supaneo

In my prelim and HSC i have had 3 teachers....

1st teacher(M) - good teacher, weird attitude
2nd teacher (M)- weird teacher, gay attitude
3rd teacher(F) - shit teacher, allright attiude

lack of vocab to express what these teachers are like.. sorry...

I changed subjects which meant i had to change lines in my timetable... ended up in the dumb class compared to bigwills 4 person class including himself... damn!

Rojc01

HSC
You too hugh. I though i was the only one with a multitude of shit teachers.

Through year 11 and 12 i also had 3 teachers

The first was good, but a bit weird
The second didn't know what ipt stood for
The third is a text book reading freak. He reads the text book and relates it to his gay dog home page.

But seriously, what are the qualifications of a ipts? (if any)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man i wish my teacher would leave!!!

i hate him with a passion!! :chainsaw: :mad:

LOL @ Rojc01 i can see ya from the mounty county

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
hey

i believe...in any IPT class, the work taught in class is quite basic....so its upto u to extend on notes and do well...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
hey

i believe...in any IPT class, the work taught in class is quite basic....so its upto u to extend on notes and do well...
thats the same for every subject imo... except for physics...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)