friends' sex life (1 Viewer)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
talking about it with friends is fun....with really good friends that you can trust, that is. not the ones who hear about it and then go ahead making up rumours/telling everyone that you're a slut.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
who really cares... we all do stuff.. even if we dont admit it

Yarg

HSC
yeah i just laugh it off, my mate tells me some weird shit but its hilarious, taping eachother having sex, sex in weird places, i crack up every time he tells me a new story.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Girls are usually bitchy and like to gossip, so of course they'll boast about having sex with some dude and then that girl will go off and bitch about it, so on..

It's not 'friendly', it's just the bitchy curious nature of the modern day woman.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
no one has actually told me that sorta thing......but once one of my group gets told ..then i do. Besides that its more lil wonderings from all of us- the theories and queries of men

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha..both my mates (they're together) talk about it and man i just laugh and tell them to shut up lol..i don't REALLY mind..but at the same time i don't REALLY want to know lol..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Sometimes it can be funny, so it's great to talk about it. Other times, it's just some slut telling me about how she did this [slutty act] and did that etc. and it's just a turn-off.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i talk about certain things with my best friend, but other than that i don't talk to/hear about anyone else.

HUNT

val_dramaqueen said:
would you be offended if your friend told you a heap of stuff that he/she gets up to with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend?

personally, i don't give a shit. i get told stuff from my mate and i just laugh it off and call her a slut. hehehe
nope, don't care...would laugh too
so...whats to tell ???? :)

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Sometimes it can be funny, so it's great to talk about it. Other times, it's just some slut telling me about how she did this [slutty act] and did that etc. and it's just a turn-off.
oh shut up... you love it!

V

val_dramaqueen

HUNT said:
nope, don't care...would laugh too
so...whats to tell ???? :)
ohh... nothing really/... i mean, nothing i'd post here!
my boss told me some stuff... but we're pretty much best mates. i dont see her as a boss... she's more like my sister! she helps me with my homework! hahaha

HUNT

FUCKIN GREAT!!!! the last icon and this one are my favourite 2 characters in The Little Britains!!!!!...butlikeyeah,she'slikeyeahshe'slikemyfavouritelikeyeah...
AND THE ONLY GAY!!!!!!....
sorry nothing to do with thread.....

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:
can i ask how a girl talking about sex automatically becomes a slut?
then most chiks if not all, would be sluts then.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
well yeah, that was kind of my point

also that just because you talk about sex, doesn't mean you're doing it with lots of different guys.

stamos

sellout
HSC
your location sounds like an breaking/hiphop joke caitlin

how i love those

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
its fun to hear about it :p only sometimes theres stuff u just dont wanna know like when they start going into graphic detail about every slippery thrust, all the different noises they made, how they did it in the bush and got a stick up there etc etc...just saying "we had sex" and maybe a couple details is fine by me.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
would you be offended if your friend told you a heap of stuff that he/she gets up to with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend?

personally, i don't give a shit. i get told stuff from my mate and i just laugh it off and call her a slut. hehehe
Guys always tell their mates if they got it on or not. Even if their friends don't want to hear it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)