friends' sex life (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

would you be offended if your friend told you a heap of stuff that he/she gets up to with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend?

personally, i don't give a shit. i get told stuff from my mate and i just laugh it off and call her a slut. hehehe

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahaha i'm totally fine with it. it's great having a coffee and trying not to talk too loudly about it :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i tell my friends everything about ME... but i dont like to kiss and tell about my boyfriend... thats his private business and if he wishes to divulge info then its up to him.

Out of our group of five, only one is a virgin and shes actually the best to talk to about it all... she loves it.

sladehk

le random
HSC
I prefer "show-and-tell" to "kiss-and-tell"

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i enjoy ppl telling me about that kind of stuff. half the time it can kinda be funny.

sladehk

le random
HSC
is it true that girls enjoy gossip more than guys?

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i dont know but i also enjoy a bit of gossip, strange, but i think because in most of my classes i was either the only guy or there is me and another guy, so i used to get along with the chiks and hear alot of the gossip.

sladehk

le random
HSC
do you think chicks talk a lot sometimes?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I dont mind.. my friends talk about the things they do all the time... its fine with me

alby

cool duckie
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
would you be offended if your friend told you a heap of stuff that he/she gets up to with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend?

personally, i don't give a shit. i get told stuff from my mate and i just laugh it off and call her a slut. hehehe
dunno about being entirely offended by it..but i think i'd be a bit turned off by it...not saying i'd be turned on in the first place, but you know what i mean..i'm pretty modest about all that stuff, its pretty personal to me..& most of my mates arent in relationships, or if they are, they dont talk about what they & their bf got up to on the weekend.....& the one who has a bf & everyone knows about what they've done (through 1 source or another, someone she's told), she's known as a bit of a dropkick/slut (for other things aswell)..
but i think if my mates & i went on about all that stuff pretty freely, then it'd be a totally different situation (most of them havent even had bfs, let alone done that much stuff)

HSC
it weird went ur friends with the other side and have to see them after that conversation. it makes things a little akward. but if i dont know them that well its ok, im always their for my friends.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dunno why but im always the first to know everything
like a friend told me first he was gay and what happened with him and a guy another friend told me what she did with a guy
and so on..
and i dunno..if i was just there?..or if they wanna tell me first 4 sum reason?
either way i dont mind..except sometimes i think
ew..i so didnt need to know that
or i think that my friends boyfriend probably doesnt want me to know that.....and i cant look at him the same way...
so maybe its best kept to urself sometimes..

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I wouldnt mind, but it totally depends on how close you are to that person. Like, if someone I hardly knew started telling me all the juicy details, I'd accept it, and listen and be fine with the fact that they were telling me, but I wouldnt continue the conversation once they had finished; ie, I wouldnt encourage talking about it.

But when I get together with my girl friends from high school, all we do is talk about sex, and share those juicy details! Its gret fun, and we all take turns and compare experiences. This is natural with them, because I'm safe in the knowledge that they wont think I'm a slurry and vise-versa.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i think it's fine - except when girls go into too much detail (ie. one of my friends insisted on telling me exactly what a penis looked like in graphic detail)
the fnniest is when u drive/walk past somewhere and your mate goes "oh i had sex there..." u never look at it the same way again

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Wen my best friend tells me about it i just laugh and plead his 2 stop lol coz its kinda weird hearing that shit lol

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
me an my best friend dont directly share info....like we talk about what positions are better and stuff like that. except her boyfriend started telling my boyfriend stuff about personal sex things so im curious if my boyfriend does..? but i dont care if they do either way.
i talk to my ex about my sex life and he talks about his, and its just normal.
but its more with my friends we discuss different techniques or if something happened that was awesome and its cool with me, its fun and it has a sense of trust with it, i mean i wouldnt just tell an accquaintence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)