Friends seeing friends naked? (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Interesting topic. Guys that i know i dont mind changing in front of or getting naked for showering or whatever. We have a "penis warning" which means basically that you are changing your undies or getting naked to shower and please dont stare at the crotch. penis warning works by simply saying it, or saying penis or just being like " iam changing my dacks and i freeball so penis is coming out now" Its poor form to just change and have your cock out there without warning first.

Previous housmates i have been incredibly comfortable with, like i will just be in the shower whilst she is putting on makeup at the sink or going to the toilet and vice versa. I have all ways lived with girls and i am comfortable with being able to see them as just a person and to not stare or see them in a sexual way. I have seen most of my female friends naked, its not really a big deal.

In fact the most "uncomfortable" ive seen any of my female friends was one girl who was trying on dresses for me cause she didnt know what to wear and asked me to close my eyes in between dresses, didnt ask me to leave the room or turn my back or checked to see if i actually closed them or anything [ i did, i respect peoples privacy when they ask for it].

I guess when you know someone, or its your boyfriends mate or a housemate you get a lot more comfortable with them and dont really care if they see you naked
lolfag

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Ubik said:
You'd risk getting bashed in many pubs/clubs. You can't get a proper look anyway, it's pretty much concealed...
yeah especially mine, my penis is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
theshortykatt said:
family (other then mum, aunts, and female cousins) is weird.
you dont find it weird when you see your mum naked?

Shoubadoo

HSC
Pace_T said:
me and my friends use to talk about this. at first we thought there'd be all these hot women but its not worth it if we gotta cop an eye full of doodles and grannies :(
The only place where you'll get good lookers is on those tropical beaches that allow nakees. Europe isn't the best place to go huh.

Serius said:
In fact the most "uncomfortable" ive seen any of my female friends was one girl who was trying on dresses for me
Haha, I would have phrased that differently :]

Last edited:

WannaBang?

HSC
jumb said:
Apparently in japan there's all these "baths" where guys walk around naked. It wouldn't be that bad if you went there if you were black, cause youd have the biggest wang there.
Fixed ./ :uhhuh:

WannaBang?

HSC
breaking said:
yeah especially mine, my penis is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny :(
LOL! maybe you should try one of those penis pumps?

Thank the lord I'm arab and therefore big downstairs.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
penis pumps... work??? Never really thought of pumping something into your penis... wouldn't it be pretty dangerous to over-pump and...er.... explode something?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Shoubadoo said:
The only place where you'll get good lookers is on those tropical beaches that allow nakees. Europe isn't the best place to guy huh.

Haha, I would have phrased that differently :]
Haha yeah, more like "self concious" but she is a generally self concious girl anyways, spends forever getting ready, ages picking something to wear [massive wardrobe] minimum trying on 5 different dresses before deciding on something. Always looks fantastic though, so i guess all that effort is worth it :/

WannaBang?

HSC
Devouree said:
penis pumps... work??? Never really thought of pumping something into your penis... wouldn't it be pretty dangerous to over-pump and...er.... explode something?
yeh, i guess there is the ricsk of overpumping but still...its worth it. :eek:

Shoubadoo

HSC
Serius said:
Haha yeah, more like "self concious" but she is a generally self concious girl anyways, spends forever getting ready, ages picking something to wear [massive wardrobe] minimum trying on 5 different dresses before deciding on something. Always looks fantastic though, so i guess all that effort is worth it :/
Haha, when I sayed I would phrase that differently I meant because you said 'one girl who was trying on dresses for me'. :]
But it wasn't really that funny, I know...never mind me :rolleyes:

unholyXromance

HSC
I personally wouldn't give two turtle shits if someone saw me naked or not. A lot of guys say they dont want to see other guys naked because then they would catch a glimpse of their penis (as if they have never seen one before). But as you said, I know a lot of girls that get changed in front of other girls. I get changed if someone comes over my house to go somewhere and I'm not ready as well, whether they be male or female, I really couldn't care less.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Does coming in from the surf, getting changed on the road outside of your car and mooning innocent bystanders count?

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
if a guy gets naked in front of a guy, he is gay. no exceptions.

if a girl gets naked in front of a girl, she is awesome. exceptions if she's fat or ugly.

if a guy gets naked in front of a girl, she has to have sex with him. no exceptions.

if a girl gets naked in front of a guy, he has to have sex with her. exceptions if she's fat or ugly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)