Frenzel Fox FM Interview (1 Viewer)

laney

HSC
they had a whole Hack story about it and i couldn't stop grinning the whole time i was listening to it.

and they keep replaying it on Triple J, it's fuuuuunnnnyyyy!!!!
GO JAY!

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
how good would it have been if kyle was there and as he said, "it would have been on for young and old"
imagine him trying to take them on and the crowd going nuts :D

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
what a fucking champion :D be sure to listen to frenzal on the Js this morning

how u doin?

HSC
i fucking hate jackie o and kyle, but i have to say, if i was being objective i think they came out on top in the argument. Jase was trying to be to nice about it all, he should have just told her to get a pack of cards and fucking deal with it. and how was kyle's form?? trying to be the protective male, defending the poor female - he is a complete wanker!!

And good on him for bringing up the fact that good australian bands are getting replaced by half a dozen aus idol losers!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
im intrigued how this is actually quite newsworthy, yet has not appeared in any major newspapers or tv channels...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, remember a few years back how they did the same thing with green day? it shitted me right off, these guys are just dickheads, and this just proves it again.

amen to jay

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
AsyLum said:
rofl, remember a few years back how they did the same thing with green day? it shitted me right off, these guys are just dickheads, and this just proves it again.

amen to jay
What actually happened with green day?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha I hadn't even heard of this frenzal rhomb before this interview

I dont get why they are arguing, cause Idol is pop music, and frenzal is like punk rock right?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
cool thanks....only 128 Mb to go.

this better be worth it.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i think wat he said about the major labels taking the chance away from talented bands and giving it to the idol/popstar winners

Brad

That was one of the best things i heard when i heard it on triple J. How could you have not heard of Frenzal Rhomb???? Jay completly pwns kyle in it and if you've heard the story you'll know how much bullshit Jackie O is giving.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
pc_wizz, i think he was more annoyed that all of the idol losers (who dont make their own music) were getting deals, when aussie bands (that do make their own music) have been around for ages are getting shafted

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the problem is, austereo (triple m, 2day etc) is a commercial station, so I guess big labels pay big money to have their commercial talent played on mainstream radio...and aussie bands dont have the backing of big labels to get their stuff played on austereo

either way, it shouldnt matter aussie bands dont get played on austereo, people into punk and alternative will listen to triple J anyway, not 2day fm cause they play teeny bop

(something tells me i dunno what im saying, since i know next to nothing about the music industry)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)