French class photo! (1 Viewer)

omg_a

HSC
as regards to my anu preference, welshi and i pretty much have to leave home.....no unis in bowral!! so canberra is about as close as syd anyway. im actually really looking forward to leaving home!!!

still cant get photos to work. hmmph.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
whoa a, check out the status!!! assistant member, well well well. don't you go putting on any airs around us now.

not true btw ma cherie. there is UOW - moss vale campus. now that i think of it, excusez-moi - i have to go switch all my preferences. *scurries to phone, dreams of four years in moss vale dancing like sugar-plum fairies dans la tete*

chepas

HSC
Yeah, I thought UOW had a campus in Moss-Vale, but they don't offer a full pallette of courses n'est-ce pas? Et peux-tu également changer tes préférences sur Internet? Ça te permet de garder tes 1.95$/minute... :rolleyes:

Une bonne fois pour toutes...

Chépas est un mec!!!! :p Is there a vibe I'm giving off or... ?? Hehe.. :p.

Illin, how many people in your class?

chepas

HSC
:p:p:p

On peut vérifier.............................................. :D mais ça c méchant!

Bad me... :D

jonojet

Significant Other
HSC
Original Frenchi

Hey, last time I came to the French forum was like Febuary this year and no one was here. I'm a guy and I love French, and Chinese, and Japanese, and Portuguese, and I wana learn Arabic. Love the whole language thing. But yeah I do tend to notice a lot more girls do French. We are a boys school of about 1000 and there are 2 in the Continuers class. About 10 in German. Anyone thinking they want to do languages at uni?

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Re-bienvenue au BOS alors :D Hé, you've been here longer than I have hehe :D.

Yeah I'm definately one for languages at uni. I want to continue with French and German, and would ideally love to do Latin and Chinese (Mando) or Arabic - one of the languages of our cultures here in Aust.

Wow that's pretty small numbers seeing you have a student base of 1000! Good to see lote is still going though! It's so dead at our school - non existant so that pushed us all to outside of school :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)