French class photo! (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Ah les photos. Excellent d'idée! La troisième a` gauche en chemise bleue ressemble beaucoup a` une de mes copines...

Je vois si on peut prendre une photo de OHS - un de ces 'lesson days' a` Randwick. mais c'est rare.

Comment ça va dans ta classe perse? Hehe...

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
tout c'est nul. en ce moment, je deteste cette matiere, parce que le prof me hais et ce ne m'amuse pas de tout maintenant.

Its like french isnt enjoyable anymore...I love the language, but I hate the way everything needs to be put in a box.....

:(

A part ca, mes amies ca vont bien...:D

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Salut!
Chouette, des photos :)
C'est interessant que il n'y a que des filles dans ta classe, Pers.

chepas

HSC
Yeah, I was the only guy in our year 9/10 French class. There are quite a few guys through OHS correspondence. But 3 incl me in our Ext class... :D

Does anyone know how many people actually are in the French candidature each year ish in NSW? Also how many ratio from guys to girls sort of? Interesting statistic...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
chepas said:
Yeah, I was the only guy in our year 9/10 French class. There are quite a few guys through OHS correspondence. But 3 incl me in our Ext class... :D

Does anyone know how many people actually are in the French candidature each year ish in NSW? Also how many ratio from guys to girls sort of? Interesting statistic...
LOL oh man, I would love to be a guy doing French --> swamped by girls!! ;)

I think you can get the statistics of Board of Studies website. but I don't think this year's statistic's realised yet.

chepas

HSC
sugaryblue said:
LOL oh man, I would love to be a guy doing French --> swamped by girls!! ;)
Hahaha. I was gonna make an allusion to that, but then realised that the French forum is mostly girls, thus to offend.... :rolleyes: :D

I'll have a look... (about the stats, lol)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Persephone87 said:
Wow, its now funny to look at his posts if he was a she! Lol
LOL! Yes. I was just thinking that! :p With my skewed interpretation....

I dunno. It never really occured to me that Chepas was a male....
I just assumed that everyone here in the french forum was female since everyone I've spoken to studying french has been female. And I 'spose Chepas has never really said anything that was overtly male-oriented.

LOL. I feel like such a dickhead right about now..... :rolleyes:

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Hippy La-Laa said:
LOL! Yes. I was just thinking that! :p With my skewed interpretation....

I dunno. It never really occured to me that Chepas was a male....
I just assumed that everyone here in the french forum was female since everyone I've spoken to studying french has been female. And I 'spose Chepas has never really said anything that was overtly male-oriented.

LOL. I feel like such a dickhead right about now..... :rolleyes:
lol just read the french speaking thread

chepas

HSC
LMAO!!! nah, no worries Hip... - wouldn't be the first doubt of my gender... :rolleyes:

Though I suppose - god bless the French Language - should be easy to see who is a guy and who is a girl.... je suis heureux vs. je suis heureuse, j'suis fou vs. j'suis folle.. when we type in Fr here, n'est-ce pas? :D

I found some photos from my year 10 french class but my damn scanners busted... :angry:

Last edited:

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
chepas said:
LMAO nah - wouldn't be the first doubt of my gender... :rolleyes:

Biggest clue re: if I'm a guy/girl would of course be when we use adjectives to describe ourselves in sentences when we type in French.... Je suis heureux.... je suis fou.... n'est-ce pas? :D THen it's very easy to see who's a guy and who's a girl. Let the Deities bless the French language. :)
ah, but you could also be confused with your identity...dont they in poetry mix the genders up anyhow?

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Chepas said:
Though I suppose - god bless the French Language - should be easy to see who is a guy and who is a girl.... je suis heureux vs. je suis heureuse, j'suis fou vs. j'suis folle.. when we type in Fr here, n'est-ce pas?
Ahh... Very true. :uhhuh: It would appear that I'm a bit slow to pick up on those things..... And I rarely pay a great deal of attention to the gender-appropriate endings.....

lol.... :eek:

Chepas said:
LMAO!!! nah, no worries Hip... - wouldn't be the first doubt of my gender...
*raises eyebrow*

Re: Photos- I know I've got some piccies of my year 10 French class somewhere. I shall have to dig around to find them and stick 'em up here.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
At last! It's only the end of school forever and I finally have a photo!

L-R: Me, Student Doing Beginners Course,Teacher.

Bearing in mind I am extremely unphotogenic.

chepas

HSC
Nice photo. What do you mean, unphotogenic? You're oozing photogenia, hehe!

It's funny how leaving prompts us to make memories, in the form of photos! Like you say... I finally have some photos from our French Extension class at OHS, but can't get them developed till next Thursday :angry:.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Yeah... I know what ya mean- I've gone through 4 rolls of film in the past week. It's costing me an absolute fortune to buy film then get it developed...all for memory's sake.

I've got film waiting to be developed at abour three different photo shops. It's madness!!

Anyway, I'm still in denial about the whole 'leaving' school thing...

Tomorrow's the last day ever!!! :eek:

chepas

HSC
We finished today. Graduation waas today. Very sad :(. Everyone's glad it's over, but I'm not!

Have three films waiting - two of mum going crazy taking a billion photos at the grad today... $5.95 incl matt finish each set. Very cheap.

So sad :(. Group of my mates and I went to Newtown after to wine and dine and celebrate. Twas fun. Now wandering around, clueless as a waif. Not knowing what to do with myself.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)