Free tutoring? (1 Viewer)

hinalicious

HSC
hey guys :)
I completed my hsc last year and at the moment, Im doing medical science at unsw. I wanted to do some volunteer tutoring so just wondering if anyone needed any help with any subjects, I did the following subjects
- chemistry
- biology
- legal studies
- standard english
- Business studies

i aced bio, business and legal so inbox me if you need any help.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Any evidence that you're legit....? Noone -advertises- free tutoring in my experience (unless they're running for election for something).

[moved to Tutoring forums]

HSC
N/A
I completed my hsc last year and at the moment, Im doing medical science at unsw. I wanted to do some volunteer tutoring so just wondering if anyone needed any help with any subjects, I did the following subjects
- chemistry
- biology
- legal studies
- standard english
- Business studies

oh really?
I am looking for a chem tutor actually, but i'd feel bad if it were for free. I'll pay you. PM your creds if interested :p

powlmao

Banned
HSC
If this is legit, Business and Legal Studies would be nice (That is if you send me notes etc. )

hinalicious

HSC
I want to do some volunteer work and I want to gain experience therefore the free tutoring-__-

I have hard copies ofmy notes, like folders of them,I'll see what I can do to send them

Alkanes

HSC
Haha funny how you keep on regurgitating your shit and no one cares.

HSC
N/A
Give hinalicious a go. I twice offered a free handwriting workshop. Full of suspicious characters out there. Many signed up for the workshop and failed to turn up. To them I say: you have no decency.
Oh dear.
Did some people turn up?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
- chemistry
- biology
- legal studies
- standard english
- Business studies

I'm interested for Business Studies Notes + Tutoring for next year or sooner this year. (I'm in year 10 at the moment but I wouldn't mind a head start... so yeah.)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I suggest you do that volunteer tutoring program at UNSW (I assume it has one). Alternatively, you're more than welcome to volunteer your time to help people out here on the HSC forums.

If you actually want to offer free tutoring, don't make the same mistake that a 'certain person' did a few months ago. Any rational person would be immediately skeptical at the sight of a free service.

tutorsaustblog

HSC
Try approaching schools and seeing if they could put an advertisement in their newsletter. Statrt with one school and one grade first, the last thing you want is lots of students responding.

I did volunteer tutoring in my first year of uni and tutored a student maths who was clearly interested in performing arts. But she put in the hard work and did really well - it was a very rewarding experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)