Free Seminar for Interviews? (1 Viewer)

Fiction

HSC
;-; Any chance you'll be doing this again Medman? Didn't realise you held the seminar already haha xD;

Medman

HSC
It will depend on response but I may do it again the following week perhaps on the 25th of October.

iStudent

HSC
It will depend on response but I may do it again the following week perhaps on the 25th of October.
...Right in the middle of hsc.
Perhaps after 31st (in case you want to attract more 14ers) since that's when the last exam concludes (for those doing the asian 4).

Medman

HSC
...Right in the middle of hsc.
Perhaps after 31st (in case you want to attract more 14ers) since that's when the last exam concludes (for those doing the asian 4).
Yeh I might do that. Thanks iStudent. Perhaps the 1st or 2nd of November by the looks of things. I will definitely update this thread when I host it.

Medman

HSC
Thank you everyone for coming and for your support. Had some excellent feedback from students so thank you very much for that. Hope those who attended gained some important insight into what they are actually looking for in an interview. Best of luck and if anyone needs help feel free to contact me!

Fiction

HSC
awks posted in the other thread, but basically thanks Medman for an engaging + fun seminar C: I learn some great tips :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)